Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They have T.koata in side as well he was farewelled at the end of the season.
You sure that wasn't Tass? Maybe you're right.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I feel like 400k a season isn't enough to get this deal done.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have T.koata in side as well he was farewelled at the end of the season.
No Tui didn’t he will be here next year his development contract finishes at the end of 2021.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can both of you fucking clowns just block eachother and be fucking done with it?!!!! Its literally that fucking simple. You both block eachother and never see eachothers posts again!!
Honestly, its fucking annoying logging in to read a thread and then have to go through 2 pages of you two bickering! your like teenage girls.
Better keep Corey and Jayden away from them

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
bwaaaaaaa fucking mootrag bwaaaaaaa just made me blow my beer out of my nose ya c***
yeah he calls me a moonrag but it was the other guy who outright lied and said Ryan isn't involved.

him denying Ryan involved in negotiations because he's his good friendwas the point I drew the line in the sand between 'maybe the guy is just overly sceptical' to being an outright liar.
Everyone in the club knows Ryan is part of this

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a shred of concrete evidence that I've read anywhere Matt, just continued speculation no one knows anything factual...and we all just have LOTS of hope and me too plus impatience..something must be imminent soon ffs.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a shred of concrete evidence that I've read anywhere Matt, just continued speculation no one knows anything factual...and we all just have LOTS of hope and me too plus impatience..something must be imminent soon ffs.
Thanks mate! Yes I am so impatient also, really want this signing haha.