Matt Burton take a bow.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know about REF's on our side penalty count was something like 11 to 4 their way.
Well, calls seemed good at the correct times. When they disallowed the first try to Blake it was all over for the Eels , no coming back after that then the bookies took the mill + that was put on for the eels to win , and fucked over everyone else lol. Was epic :grinning:

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, calls seemed good at the correct times. When they disallowed the first try to Blake it was all over for the Eels , no coming back after that then the bookies took the mill + that was put on for the eels to win , and fucked over everyone else lol. Was epic :grinning:
Not having a go or anything but when we lose everyone says the bookies had to make sure the favorite won. I’ve done many post on this-the bookies don’t care who wins. They make a balance/percentage no matter what the outcome. Anyway we actually played well yesterday and I’m stoked. Was a solid victory and a lot more convincing than the roosters win. I don’t think we had it easy with the referee but the ball definitely bounced our way.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope eels fans are gutted over this, it shows up Moses for what he truly is, an entitled player. Always has been, always will be. You can see it with all the whining he does, you can see it in the way he plays when the eels are on top, and it was on full display with the casualness with which he thought he was going to score that try.

Credit to Desler, he didn't sign this pretender. Whatever else we think about him, we should be glad for that, if we were stuck with MM we'd not have been in the market for MB, and as this clip demonstrates, Burto is the real deal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How big was his bomb at the start of the second half? Genuinely looked like he kicked it out of the Stadium on TV and that would be about 60m high.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Not having a go or anything but when we lose everyone says the bookies had to make sure the favorite won. I’ve done many post on this-the bookies don’t care who wins. They make a balance/percentage no matter what the outcome.
That's not actually true, if they get the odds wrong and/or they get stung with a large bet that comes home they can lose their shirt pretty easily.

Always a Bulldog

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not having a go or anything but when we lose everyone says the bookies had to make sure the favorite won. I’ve done many post on this-the bookies don’t care who wins. They make a balance/percentage no matter what the outcome. Anyway we actually played well yesterday and I’m stoked. Was a solid victory and a lot more convincing than the roosters win. I don’t think we had it easy with the referee but the ball definitely bounced our way.
Even more last night :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

You people on here really NEED to learn SARCASM… I loved the win, gave me a HARD ON lol, I’m just messing around, my comments are called .. light hearted fun , been enough negative, to everyone on here, PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES a little,say it so MANY times.