Matt Burton consolidated thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Burts should demand a release ASAP so the pamfers crumble due the origin period.
It looks like they've already crumbled, if they don't have players back up from origin (very unlikely being 2 days after origin) they probably lose to the Sharks this week too. I'm hoping the aftermath rattles them a little bit going into the back-end of the season.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Cleary, Burton and a bus

1623033919126.png

Go Dogs

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate Ivan made burton look shit on purpose to show that he made the right decision by letting him go
That’s right. Forcing him to play in the centres then throwing him into the halves with useless May and an under strength team. I actually thought he played alright and I was watching him closely

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You are entitled to your view bro but relax a bit, you're reading too much into a shitty side who were putrid. He was the only one trying anything.

We would even beat the Panthers tonight, probably only by 2 or 4 points.
Agree with all your points except beating the Panthers.

Panthers playing in Scottish Kilts would of smacked us by 10

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree with all your points except beating the Panthers.

Panthers playing in Scottish Kilts would of smacked us by 10
Maybe you're right my bro, but you get my point.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliott is always looking for places to shove his big dick.....maybe he could do Burton and us a favor and shove it into Cleary's mouth and down his throat. Maybe that will get the hairball dud of a coach to shut the fuck up!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What a fkn cock sucker. Burton was the only one trying to create for that side. Who tf would wanna play for Ivan and that shit eating grin of his.
May, Kenny and Edwards were all worse and they're 3/4 of the spine. Burton's just a bigger name and he's going to the dogs next year so he gets more attention. The journalists in the presser asked about Burton specifically, but Cleary needed to add that the whole team and spine was trash, and at fault just as much as Burton is (even tho they were worse than Burton).

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
May, Kenny and Edwards were all worse and they're 3/4 of the spine. Burton's just a bigger name and he's going to the dogs next year so he gets more attention. The journalists in the presser asked about Burton specifically, but Cleary needed to add that the whole team and spine was trash, and at fault just as much as Burton is (even tho they were worse than Burton).
I still reckon Melbourne will dust them up in the grand final. Edwards is very average at the back and Kikau goes missing in big games.

The storm's spine of Papenhausen/Munster/Hughes/Grant is superior and they have more big game experience.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I still reckon Melbourne will dust them up in the grand final. Edwards is very average at the back and Kikau goes missing in big games.

The storm's spine of Papenhausen/Munster/Hughes/Grant is superior and they have more big game experience.
I hope so, I'd rather anyone win it than the Panthers, Storm most logical team to beat them so that's who I'll be going for. I think Edwards is somewhere between do the job/quality (high end average I guess?) but nowhere near Papenhuyzen. Kikau does beat up the lower level teams.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find me the quotes of media and commentators calling him a superstar please
Fuck me you must not watch Penrith games? Pretty hard to find a quote when they actually talk in commentary and not write down their commentary isn't it? Seriously mate get a grip

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the wanker (Cleary) isn’t smoke and mirrors we get to see Burton in halves again this week with a decent hooker let’s hope better service gets him going. Also May should actually try this week or move over.

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Take the super stars out of Penrith and Burton suddenly looks like a fringe first grader
Don’t expect miracles in 2022
Also a reality check for him
Yeah absolutely battling out there already. Looking a bit lost.