MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be 50/50 the way the media has been pumping them, they are acting like they already won it.

This will be another ambush like we did to the Storm.
Im with you on this one

i dont think this will be a close game

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I know our club isnt the most liked club, but serioulsy, all of this week, i feel like ive been made out to belive that I was barracking for Satan angainst the Arc-angles..wtf? Fellow Kennelers, belive it or not, we are the villians, we are goliath, so be it, but this time, David is gonna get messed up beyond biblical proportion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know our club isnt the most liked club, but serioulsy, all of this week, i feel like ive been made out to belive that I was barracking for Satan angainst the Arc-angles..wtf? Fellow Kennelers, belive it or not, we are the villians, we are goliath, so be it, but this time, David is gonna get messed up beyond biblical proportion.
It's good v evil, white v black, light v darkness. Only baddies wear black ;)

B

BoonReturns

I am of the belief if we score early we will run off with a big victory. If we hit twenty points we win, should do that before halftime. Panthers won't know what hit them

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am of the belief if we score early we will run off with a big victory. If we hit twenty points we win, should do that before halftime. Panthers won't know what hit them
Shock and awe, by the time they realise the media was blowing smoke up their arses and they actually have to play it will be too late.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're going to need to turn our second halves around. It's our biggest issue at the moment.

I'm worried if we don't start well, we'll start to panic.

Boldslug

Waterboy
Reaction score
I also think the run of close games will be over, both weekend games will probably be lopsided.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
We're going to need to turn our second halves around. It's our biggest issue at the moment.

I'm worried if we don't start well, we'll start to panic.
agreed...need to score as many points as possible early in the game and hope that they don't chase points as well as cowboys or manly did.

On the flipside, if we fall behind by not to many, id like to think the boys have the ability to lift and comeback

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should be 50/50 the way the media has been pumping them, they are acting like they already won it.

This will be another ambush like we did to the Storm.
Lol open training session today was hilarious

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Approx crowd you guys think?
I said 25-30k for last week's game and was on the money. People thought I was crazy at the time.

Going off nothing but vibe, I'd say sadly crowd may only be around the 40k mark. Definitely don't see it going over 50k.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well put it this way, if we cant beat the panfersss on our home ground then we dont deserve to be in the gf at all.
we do owe them for the two losses this year ... Both controversial i might add.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guessing 25k dogs crowd
15 k panfers crowd

it is pension payment week so they might even get 20 k there!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have dogs getting up 20 points to 12
Dogs: Williams, Lafai and Reynolds tries. Hokko 3 conversions, 1 penalty goal.
Panthers: Mansour and Whare tries. Soward 2 conversions.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Radio today said 45k presold
expecting a minimum of 10k more plus walk up and junior passes

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Final concerns

The mindset will be crucial, we will need to be quite confident and treat them them with a bit of contempt, I know it sounds bad but when we are on a high we pile the tries on, look at the Dragons and last Storm game.
Every set will be important, we cannot afford to waste tackles and go brain dead, we might need a some more second phase plays from the forwards like Jackson and Finucane to get the ball back safely to the backs.
In defense we will be working over time but will still need to wrap the ball up.
Sowards kicks need to be pressured to reduce his accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.