• Raiders 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, there are so many ****wits on this forum.

We done as much as we needed to do. We never got out of 2nd gear cos we didn't need to. Mountain of injuries, 2 backing up from origin and -1. We did enough to get the points without playing hard. If you think it would of been the same performance against manly in Sydney, you're dreaming.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I couldn't give a flying fukk how we won.WE WON every game can't be perfect just be grateful we got fukking 2 points and our season is alive

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If broncos from sunny qld can beat canberra in canberra, bulldogs 200 kms from canberra shouldnt be making excuse about the cold.

Nonetheless 2 points are 2 points given our injury toll.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Wasn't pretty, well in the first half but we did it coming into our bye. Good to see 4 more points coming in. How funny is Des in the interview.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
you are missing my point. Canberra are awful. They don't deserve to be on the same field as us. We are premiership contenders, they are spoon contenders. We should have won by plenty but struggled all night, dropped heaps of ball.
You are missing the point. It was -1 and slippery in canberra. The guys probably couldnt feel their fingers. 2 players backing up from origin, lots of injuries. We were underdogs pre match. I wasnt confident before the match. Elated to take the 2 points.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
look, fair enough. I guess I expect more from a team I want to see win the comp. You are welcome to be happy with mediocrity
Mate, have a snickers. You answered your own statement, have a look at our line up tonight, was that anywhere near full strength? Our "TEAM" is not this line up, its 2 points, move along, nothing to see.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
More Yvonne Sampson needed in future also

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Some chick looked to be punching on in the stands. Cops and security threw her on the stairs and pinned her lol. Her Derek friends in bulldogs gear gave the cops a mouthful and this dude was dragged up the stairs and then people came running from everywhere + more police.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
honestly tissues are half price with free delivery. I get sick of people unable to havebe an intelligent debate. Deciding someone is a d&%k because you don't agree with a point of view reflects worse on you than it does on them
*sigh* Really?? Are you the full quid?? When did I say you were a d#%k or even insinuate it?

I am happy to have an intelligent debate... im just waiting for something intelligent to come out of your fingertips...

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We got the 2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.