Marty Taupau sorting out Moses Suli after he gives Benji a cheap shot

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of some of the sillier ones mentioned i would take him on next year, 2 years i'd be cautious what is he worth oh wise one Beasty?
And maybe Walmsley the Pom who i believe Thommo played with in 2020? He can come over now if he wants we sure need some go forward(i have never disagreed with this btw), not a clue at all if he is available...that's it though, if you guys think a pack full of 30plussers are going to do it your fucking dreaming.
Packer, Fifita and some other spuds mentioned would be a WOFTAM

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like the subtle head shake as the young fella tries to say something further.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised If he ends up back at the club I was reading he wants out to sign with a rival Sydney club I would take him back in a heart beat
I'd sign him if available and Isaac Liu for 2 seasons. That gives us 350+ games of NRL experience through the middle and some genuine power. We can then go after some more desirable targets like JFH, James (if he stays fit), etc that are off contract in 2022.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Of some of the sillier ones mentioned i would take him on next year, 2 years i'd be cautious what is he worth oh wise one Beasty?
And maybe Walmsley the Pom who i believe Thommo played with in 2020? He can come over now if he wants we sure need some go forward(i have never disagreed with this btw), not a clue at all if he is available...that's it though, if you guys think a pack full of 30plussers are going to do it your fucking dreaming.
Packer, Fifita and some other spuds mentioned would be a WOFTAM
You don't want old blokes but you want a bloke that has played 0 NRL games and turns 31 this year? Lol. And our pack won't be old, it would be 2-3 blokes and that's nothing.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've revised my thinking(at least i'm capable of same)and said 2 is ok Jacko makes 3 imo thats plenty of "experience".
Pretty sure Thommo is going to do well so they would be good in unison no? only mentioned him IF he was available to come over soonish we need help now stating the obvious.As i said no idea if he is contracted/or even interested etc etc otherwise maybe that Liu you mentioned i'll keep an eye on him.

Highly doubt Barrett will do what you want though LOL so keep those knives sharpened...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've revised my thinking(at least i'm capable of same)and said 2 is ok Jacko makes 3 imo thats plenty of "experience".
Pretty sure Thommo is going to do well so they would be good in unison no? only mentioned him IF he was available to come over soonish we need help now stating the obvious.As i said no idea if he is contracted/or even interested etc etc otherwise maybe that Liu you mentioned i'll keep an eye on him.

Highly doubt Barrett will do what you want though LOL so keep those knives sharpened...
Thompson is still yet to establish himself as a top NRL prop, Jackson has gone stale at the club and has underperformed for years...we simply need some fresh blood.

8. Taupau
10. Thompson
11. Elliott
12. Jackson/Doorey/Piakura
13. Liu/Jackson

Topine, Atoni, Piakura, Lui, Hetherington, Waddell, etc can make up the bench.

Jackson on the edge if you want to slowly blood a new second rower and shift him back to lock when they're on, start him at lock and shift Lui to the bench. There's room to try a few things and change as the season goes on, but adding two decent middles is a must imo. Rudolph another option.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep agree half of them have to go so room for a few fresh players.Although a bit of a punt i hope we get Piakura allegedly a gun in waiting, agree on Jackson too sadly i fear for his future but it's a ruthless game and shit happens(plus he is well rewarded)

I want to watch that Afoa closely see how he goes especially this week but going forward too, could be an option C if another one doesn't pan out(looks a bench player moreso i think).

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson is still yet to establish himself as a top NRL prop, Jackson has gone stale at the club and has underperformed for years...we simply need some fresh blood.

8. Taupau
10. Thompson
11. Elliott
12. Jackson/Doorey/Piakura
13. Liu/Jackson

Topine, Atoni, Piakura, Lui, Hetherington, Waddell, etc can make up the bench.

Jackson on the edge if you want to slowly blood a new second rower and shift him back to lock when they're on, start him at lock and shift Lui to the bench. There's room to try a few things and change as the season goes on, but adding two decent middles is a must imo. Rudolph another option.
I have come around to the idea of bringing in a couple experienced middle forwards like Taupau, Liu, Finucane etc... the lack of leadership in the middle is killing us

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Look at the players that dickhead Hasler let go... FMD it boggles the mind.

Taupau, Cook etc...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't say that :sob:
My cousin spoke to him in Byron Bay a few months back and he said it to him himself. He said he loved playing for Trent Barrett.