Marty Taupau sorting out Moses Suli after he gives Benji a cheap shot

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Eels have withdrawn their offer of 1.2m/2y for Nathan Brown. Manly are interested in Brown...maybe the Taupau rumours are true :blush:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Browns mgmt better have an offer cause they already called his bluff once
He wants more than 2 years but I feel this will cost him. Parra don't need to retain him or improve their offer and are happy to let him walk away with what they have ATM. Manly could probably swoop in and offer him a 1.5m/3y deal and that could end up being his top offer.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
A lot of players reach a point in their careers where they want to finish where it all started, they've had time to reflect on their chosen paths through their own experience and challenges, and why Marty has most likely encouraged his younger brother to follow his footsteps to join with the Bulldogs club that helped shaped his own career.

Marty embraces his culture and is widely respected amongst his peers and could use his leadership to help bolster and inspire our young and inexperienced forward pack ... nice if it happens..Tapau, The Cheese and Thommo puts us back in the game.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What I would'nt give to see marty smacking napa in the back of the head like that. I was gutted when we lost Marty.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish Marty never left. Good on him for pulling the fuckwit Suli in line. That dumb **** is lucky not to be playing park footy
Same brother .. same .!!!

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A lot of players reach a point in their careers where they want to finish where it all started, they've had time to reflect on their chosen paths through their own experience and challenges, and why Marty has most likely encouraged his younger brother to follow his footsteps to join with the Bulldogs club that helped shaped his own career.

Marty embraces his culture and is widely respected amongst his peers and could use his leadership to help bolster and inspire our young and inexperienced forward pack ... nice if it happens..Tapau, The Cheese and Thommo puts us back in the game.
Don't think it's likely that Cheese signs with us..

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't say I've watched much of Marty for the last few years.