Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bumped into Marty at North Sydney today. I asked him if he wants to come back to Belmore? Laughed at me and said “not a fuckin chance” I said “like you have heaps of options” He then gave me a filthy look for some reason..

I wouldn’t leave the Broncs either, but he can go fuck himself the raw meat eating Punce.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bumped into Marty at North Sydney today. I asked him if he wants to come back to Belmore? Laughed at me and said “not a fuckin chance” I said “like you have heaps of options” He then gave me a filthy look for some reason..

I wouldn’t leave the Broncs either, but he can go fuck himself the raw meat eating Punce.
Used to see him at the Belmore games from time to time. My guess is he did want to come back at some point but didn’t eventuate. Probably a touch jaded

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Used to see him at the Belmore games from time to time. My guess is he did want to come back at some point but didn’t eventuate. Probably a touch jaded
He is still a big unit. Looks happy though and good luck to him with that Broncs roster who will still be contenders again in 24, even with a couple of key losses in Capewell, Herbie and Flegler.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

His ego is pretty big! Hes a club hopper! fuck him

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos should win the comp in 2024, assume it’s between them and Chooks, at his age, would be foolish to leave for the same pay in a forward pack that’s going to get owned weekly….

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If he does good in 24 I could easily see him on some second tier contract with us next year

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Broncos should win the comp in 2024, assume it’s between them and Chooks, at his age, would be foolish to leave for the same pay in a forward pack that’s going to get owned weekly….
That’s right & his limited output is enough for the broncs, his game will get shown up here. Keep the easier money.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s right & his limited output is enough for the broncs, his game will get shown up here. Keep the easier money.
Agree, different story if it’s a young bloke looking to get NRL minutes, great opportunity in the top grade with us to get some experience, establish a profile and make a career in the NRL as opposed to being stuck behind a generation of rep quality forwards at most other teams

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Agree, different story if it’s a young bloke looking to get NRL minutes, great opportunity in the top grade with us to get some experience, establish a profile and make a career in the NRL as opposed to being stuck behind a generation of rep quality forwards at most other teams
I think we have a few good young props but we can’t throw them in the deep end like we had done previously.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about the flying knee he did? That is worse than anything Hetherington has done. Didn't he also bust Rapana's head with the knee as well.

What a flog, it's not in his game apparently.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top 4,' but win it im not so sure