Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flipper would have had a chat with him about the broncos salary cap and confirming everyone at the Broncos salaries… what a flop. Just goes to show some people have a negative view about everything. Basket case

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is still a big unit. Looks happy though and good luck to him with that Broncs roster who will still be contenders again in 24, even with a couple of key losses in Capewell, Herbie and Flegler.
Yes I think they’ll still be top a 4 contender, but these 3x personnel losses are crucial for them. Even in 2023 with their optimal team they were still beaten by a Cleary master class. I believe with these 3 personnel losses, they will lose that premiership winning edge

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck you are a simpleton.. I have tried to enlighten your stupidly for 3 posts now without any success.

The only exchange was “hey Marty come back to the dogs” with his reply of laughing and “no fuckin chance” The rest was what I thought, you sad flog with some ad lib tongue in cheek for the post.

As for re-arranged jaws I don’t any fears particularly from sooks like you. I never made any smart comment to him even though he probably deserved for laughing at a fan.

But doesn’t intimidate me as we both are not little men, although a little fella like you probably wouldn’t understand.
The bloke has no emotions, he doesn’t understand happy or sad, he is black and white . Everything is the end of the world to him,
you tell him a joke ( why did the chicken cross the road ) his response will be why was there a chicken on the road.