Who u think offered Hunt the $$$$

• SBW

• Gallen

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Per Mark Hunt in an interview with Helwani - someone offered him millions to take a dive in a fight in Australia. And I would believe him, never been one to blow his own load.

Hunt has fought in Australia a few times, from K1 to UFC and more recently boxing. Now I'm sort of a view thats its unlikely to be K1, not even $$$ to make that work. UFC? Maybe, he had some big fights back in the day but you have to be someone serious back then to have that kind of cash floating around and if found out it would not go down well with management. Which brings us to boxing.

Who ya got.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know this guy and guys get offers to take a dive, shave points in other sports, lose etc all of the time so I believe that part of it.

But I highly doubt he was getting offered millions. That sounds like a massive over exaggeration.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I don't know this guy and guys get offers to take a dive, shave points in other sports, lose etc all of the time so I believe that part of it.

But I highly doubt he was getting millions. That sounds like an over exaggeration
Hunt is probably one of the most respected guys in MMA. Never ducked fights, never made excuses and never talked BS before or after fights.

If I heard this from 95% of guys I'd take it with a grain of salt. Hunt is one of the 5%'s.

So I suppose which of the fights are their possibly millions to be made?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Could it also be a bookie, who stood to make more than the millions on offer?
Maybe. But with online sports betting these days I'd be more inclined that it was a gambler. And a dumb one. Hunt has always been a go out on the shield type of guy.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The great & powerful Mark Hunt..I seen him last year running for water for his sons under 14s league team. Not long after he KO’d Sonny. Nice guy very humble in person.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could it also be a bookie, who stood to make more than the millions on offer?
That would be my guess. You'd have to look at which fights he was heavily favoured to win.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if it was the money hungry whore and his piece of shit handler.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Despite my dislike for him, I doubt it could be SBW, he seems like the ultimate professional and wouldn't entertain the idea of an easy win. Gallen on the hand..... maybe.