News Manly ‘desperation signing’ done despite Dogs denials as Gould’s UK Flanagan offload bid revealed

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won't lose anything if we trade manly flopagan for schuster. No try assists, linebreaks, tries or anything. How is this **** a halfback.

Let Manly continue their recruitment by having the worse prop in game (woods) and worse halfback (flanagan). Can't believe they also signed Talau, worse centre to ever play NRL. Living of his dad's name. Get it done Gus.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won’t be seeing first grade at the dogs, but if he does decide to stay in NSWRL, he has a strong chance of winning a premiership!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t want to bag Kyle out because he tries so friggen hard every week.

But I will bag out his dad. This whole narrative of Kyle being upset about getting dropped is actually worrying for his mental health. He is honestly delusional if he thinks he is an NRL half and even more delusional if he thinks he has the right to be upset about getting dropped. Anyone with half a footy brain would admit he has been given more than enough chances with us.

I heard Shane last year saying Kyle was always an elite junior and it’s a matter of time before he proves that in the NRL. This guy needs to stop putting shit in his kids head and accept that life doesn’t pan out the way you want most of the time.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we aren’t keen on shuster anyone here have any idea why kind of player we would want?
I’m assuming ciraldo would want a juniour

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sorry our club is stupid if they send flanno off and only get like $60k
Hideous and stupendous
Keep him of this is the case we might be desperate if injury curse isn’t over yet

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m sorry our club is stupid if they send flanno off and only get like $60k
Hideous and stupendous
Keep him of this is the case we might be desperate if injury curse isn’t over yet
I don’t think Gus will release him unless he either gets the full amount that Kyle is yet to be payed or a suitable swap that provides the same monetary value.

The fact we are not acting desperate publicly and the fact Gus is talking up Kyle as hooker would reinforce this narrative.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

But I will bag out his dad. This whole narrative of Kyle being upset about getting dropped is actually worrying for his mental health. He is honestly delusional if he thinks he is an NRL half and even more delusional if he thinks he has the right to be upset about getting dropped. Anyone with half a footy brain would admit he has been given more than enough chances with us.

I heard Shane last year saying Kyle was always an elite junior and it’s a matter of time before he proves that in the NRL. This guy needs to stop putting shit in his kids head and accept that life doesn’t pan out the way you want most of the time.
Imagine him being coached by Ricky Stuart who will always say the 7 owns the result. A lot of former halves think the same way and we’re prob their harshest critics. He’s better off to head over super league for a few years than play reserve grade. Probably should have done it last year, I feel he’s value has gone down further now

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t schuster make a big fuss because he wanted to play in the halves at manly or did I make that up? Because he certainly won’t be playing that at the dogs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Flanagan won't be released in the next few Rounds, Gus made that clear.
Probably means he will be in 3 rounds then. Gould is very literal.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Funny thing is Flanagan is an upgrade for Manly over Schuster, who is rubbish.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Even got bagged on NRL360 given how much they hate us that tells you how bad he has been going