Make a coffee and enjoy a master craftsman at work!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cool video.

same of you may know I’m a watch collector. The appreciation I have for the art, engineering and history by some of the high end brands you just have to appreciate and admire, the level of craftsmanship of a mechanical watch.

this is what I watch

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice. Another id recommend watching is my mechanics. People from all over send rusted antique metal work and he restores them.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I said, "Make a coffee, sit back and enjoy a master craftsman at work!"

I don't know what the motivation for fixing those is. Not sure if there's a financial incentive for restoring a model car like that or if it's just a love of tinkering. But I have to admit it's pretty impressive.

My dad has restored numerous phonographs. Nothing on the tiny scale like that. But I saw the lump of rust that his first restoration project was and the end product. I really admire people with the dedication to invest hours in restoring things.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know what the motivation for fixing those is. Not sure if there's a financial incentive for restoring a model car like that or if it's just a love of tinkering. But I have to admit it's pretty impressive.

My dad has restored numerous phonographs. Nothing on the tiny scale like that. But I saw the lump of rust that his first restoration project was and the end product. I really admire people with the dedication to invest hours in restoring things.
Phonographs? Machanical HMV/Columbia types or later valve stuff?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Phonographs? Machanical HMV/Columbia types or later valve stuff?
Pretty much stuck with HMV stuff from the early stages of them. He has 42 these days and is out of space in his double garage. I hate driving anywhere with him and my stepmother. Can't stop for 4 minutes to piss, but we can take 5 hour long detours to checkout antique shops in search of a bargain.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty much stuck with HMV stuff from the early stages of them. He has 42 these days and is out of space in his double garage. I hate driving anywhere with him and my stepmother. Can't stop for 4 minutes to piss, but we can take 5 hour long detours to checkout antique shops in search of a bargain.
Wow, thats awesome.
Maybe not so much for you when driving with them:grinning:.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As a diecast car enthusiast, I can appreciate this.

Also... I love this video (for nostalgia purposes).