Main Sponsor

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Can they at least get a decent Jersey sponsor
Like what we previously had CCC and Nike
Be contacting something by now ffs they want us to buy Jerseys or not ? Im not buying shit untill its better made

They look like trashy best and less cheapos
Fkn joke

Cant be dressing Averillo in this shit

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best and less jerseys are starting to grown on me

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best and less jerseys are starting to grown on me

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
At least Dib delivered on this during his tenure. Just saying....
Dib was a corporate powerhouse and the board should take steps to mend their ways with him or alternatively find someone of that calibre to handle the corporate side. Dib blew it with the backended contracts and extending des, then sacking des.

I accept the bulldogs culture was lost under his watch and that is something the new board said it would rectify. That was their message and that’s why they romped home in the elections. Time has since passed and the new board has proven to be ineffective at all levels.

If an election was held now the new board would be thrown out and Dib would waltz back in.

The new board will eventually play the card that Dean Pay flopped and he was a Dib appointment and we had no choice but to keep him on to steer the ship with a handicap salary cap. Their sole achievement will be paying overs for an english prop, otherwise signing nobody of note.

This is not the bullfrog way. They are not working hard enough to deliver results.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can they at least get a decent Jersey sponsor
Like what we previously had CCC and Nike
Be contacting something by now ffs they want us to buy Jerseys or not ? Im not buying shit untill its better made

They look like trashy best and less cheapos
Fkn joke

Cant be dressing Averillo in this shit
What about Banstown Sports Club sponsoring us ? , they got a shit Load of Money

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about Banstown Sports Club sponsoring us ? , they got a shit Load of Money
Bit of a slap in the face to our own leagues club. I mean imagine promoting their biggest competitor.....
I remember when we had bankstown sports as a sleeve sponsor a few years back it didn't sit well with a lot of the league's club management who were tipping in $6-7 mil a year and their number one competitor paid $150k and got a jersey sponsorship whilst our own leagues club got a few hoardings at home games

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bit of a slap in the face to our own leagues club. I mean imagine promoting their biggest competitor.....
I remember when we had bankstown sports as a sleeve sponsor a few years back it didn't sit well with a lot of the league's club management who were tipping in $6-7 mil a year and their number one competitor paid $150k and got a jersey sponsorship whilst our own leagues club got a few hoardings at home games
I always thought it was very strange that Bankstown Sports became a sleeve sponsor too!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you realise that there is plenty of companies that are thriving in the pandemic as well? There's plenty of excuses but there are also plenty of opportunities too.
True. Those selling toilet paper and hand sanitiser are going gangbusters.. Imagine on our jersey..front and back...

upload_2020-7-1_14-27-30.jpeg

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I always thought it was very strange that Bankstown Sports became a sleeve sponsor too!
Was a boneheaded decision at the time and pissed off a lot of the people at the leagues club and rightly so. Let's be perfectly honest here, if we didn't have a strong leagues club we'd be in dire straights and hence it's surely in our best interests to make sure they're in the best shape possible instead of undermining them

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How about a sponsor called

“shit”

just that alone in bright rainbow writing, u know cater for the lgbt mad ***** to.