Premium Member
Reaction score

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The board did provide on a major sponsor, but two brainless twats who can't keep their dicks in their pants and follow team rules ruined it for us.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fair shout but doesn’t seem to be major sponsor money. I agree with you to an extent I just think it would be way harder then people think during this time. The timing couldn’t have been worse for the club in my opinion.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fair shout but doesn’t seem to be major sponsor money. I agree with you to an extent I just think it would be way harder then people think during this time. The timing couldn’t have been worse for the club in my opinion.
I agree that it’s not a easy job to find a major sponsor but I don’t think it’s a impossible task. Even if they don’t find one this year just get something on the jersey because they look like a bush league team running out in the current kit.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Covid and the Port stuff haven't really helped the situation but something really should have been sorted by now.

Clubs in all codes have been announcing new sponsors and it shows the limits of the boards business connections that we are still running out in a Best & Less jersey.
Have a look on the website of the boards connections.
Seriously they have no idea.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Dick head dib gave des control of the foot ball department . Dib was happy to sit back while des neglected our juniors, while des screwed the cap and left the dogs in catastrophic state, dib was there when they signed woods and let Graham go, dib was there while des got rid of Prichard who was the leader of that team than let go of Ennis, than got rid of the next captian leaving our club with an aging team that had failed to win a grand final and no leadership. We were rapidly falling behind as a completion force. If it wasn't for dib the club wouldn't have a team of reserve graders, if it wasn't for dibs negligence as Chairman we would have juniors like we did when des arrived. It if wasn't for the these facts and that wanted to belbe uncle Nick we would have a sponsor as we wouldn't be a train wreck today. Fuck Dib if he was a Bulldog man at heart he would be embarrassed seeing no sponsor and assist. But no the fucking germ would prefer to sit back and try snake his way back in . I'm anti dib n des yes doesn't mean I'm happy with the Anderson's and pay either.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
all that white space and Napa still cant get his dirty

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
KIA jinxed us, look at what they’ve done to the Broncos
Fark yes ........... I missed the connection ......... of course .......... it's KIA's fault .............. bloody jinxes they are.

Go Dogs

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This board is a mess.

The Andersons and G.M are just selfish meatheads with no business smarts to run a successful club.

If you want a successful club. You need a successful board. To have a successful board. You need people with a knowledge and understanding of business. Look at Roosters and storm. Not meatheads. Busniess oriented people. Parramatta starts their success when they sack their whole meathead board and put business brains in.

The Andersons are snakes. Manipulators for their own failed ventures.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
index.jpg

They'd be cashed up at the moment.

Would also have the added benefit of having plenty of sponsor's product available to wipe up the copious amount of crap that we have been producing.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could take on roosters main sponsor steggles. And they could have cash converters as their sponsor which would suit!
Or take cronullas main sponsor on and they could take chemist wharehourse as their main sponsor which would also suit

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a team like the one that’s named this week, we’ll need to pay companies to sponsor us.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuk the sponsor.. let's get a coach that understands the meaning of playing players in their best positions.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Laughing about how people used to whine about Kia being major sponsor..

"I hATe thE ReD lOGO"
"itS A shiT CaR"
Just a side note: i noticed the broncos have their colours incorporated into the logo, yet we didn't do the same. I wonder why that is? Yes blue and red are contrasting colours but it still sticks out like dogs balls lol
Oh well...