Mahoney In Presser

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am going to find it hard to ever watch a dogs game again while that little grub is representing this club it's disgraceful

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could you imagine Baa, Bobcat, Price etc ever saying anything like that? Any reasonable person would say they deserve to get booed with how they played, have been playing all year and the lack of effort.. Or at least not say anything at all even if you feel that way.

To have the captain say that shows that there's no accountability or pride at the club right now.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair point by Reed.
Can't imagine booing my own team. That's embarrassing. The team's busting a gut, there not looking to get flogged and the boofheads want to boo. Suck it up sooks.
I've never booed us but I understand why others do in these circumstances. We're not a club that boos our players often unlike other shitty fanbases. We almost never do.

But a 66-0 loss at home in a game that was 14th vs 15th deserves that type of reaction. Especially after this season and the last 8 years..

And if Reed and the players don't like it? Don't say anything and play harder. That's all the fans want. Losing is one thing. Quitting and giving up is another.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bulldogs put on a display like that, fans can do whatever they feel like
I drove from newcastle to watch. I picked a game that I thought was winnable for us to give the kids a good experience.

I made more effort on the day then most in the side did.
I wasn’t booing, it’s not my style but who could have blamed me if I did like many other who spent there time and hard earned to turn up and watch that crap.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im not usually for a negative username against the dogs, but after 66-0 they deserve it, im sure it wont be a permanent username lol

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tubby should go full time towards stuffing expensive food in his face with sexual pest bum chum buddy Dylan Brown

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never should have been named captain being a first year player at the club without leadership experience. Out of his depth and has effected his game. We are a fkn rabble out there

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you read the full dialogue of the presser its not as bad as the snippet being used to incinerate Mahoney. He was his own worst enemy today because he tried to do everything in his frustration at how busted we were going. I for one am happy Mahoney is our captain as he at least tries versus the dribble the majority of our 17 put in week in week out. I would also say its good to see some fight in the little dog as the rest of our squad has no teeth.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More annoying was when Ciro said he needed to go see the “boys” to see how they are.

See how the boys are? They are getting a mad pay check for losing 66-0. What about the poor mofos that took his family to the game or paid for a season pass. And watched that tripe.

Ciro and Mahoney should be apologising to fans and seeing how they are. Not consoling the players. They didn’t give a Shit during the game. I doubt any would have ruined their weekend after watching that.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He lost me today with that comment. Doesn’t help that he’s jumping out trying to play halves when his job is to give the halves good quick service

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More annoying was when Ciro said he needed to go see the “boys” to see how they are.

See how the boys are? They are getting a mad pay check for losing 66-0. What about the poor mofos that took his family to the game or paid for a season pass. And watched that tripe.

Ciro and Mahoney should be apologising to fans and seeing how they are. Not consoling the players. They didn’t give a Shit during the game. I doubt any would have ruined their weekend after watching that.
***** are in the change room messaging their coke dealers. Fck them all.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No words. Fuck this coach. Its all on CC picking new players as captains. Burton is zero captain material. Reed is worse. RFM is nothing.

CC.. please leave. Fuck your connection bullshit
I think he's in deep deep shit. It makes perfect sense now. Picking a rookie coach on huge money to come and talk allot of that new age talk that means sweet fuck all on a footy pitch on game day.

He's looking worse than Barrett to me at this point which is really bad news because TB is possibly one of the worst head coaches in the history of the entire establishment.

Can't see him staying in power next season.

Same old thing come round 8-10 of poor results he is absolute toast