Mahoney In Presser

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We all say irrational shit in the heat of the moment but when it’s coming from a job stand point which it is for him when it boils down too he needs to be made a example of.
How are you making an example of him?
Do you honestly think he reads this rubbish.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That press conference is a big red flag, both coach and captain handled it poorly. I didn't expect CC to throw the players under the bus but to try and tell us they tried and the effort was better than the Sharks debacle is ridiculous

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That press conference is a big red flag, both coach and captain handled it poorly. I didn't expect CC to throw the players under the bus but to try and tell us they tried and the effort was better than the Sharks debacle is ridiculous
All you have to do is watch the Storm press conferences with Welch & Bellamy and see what professionals look like.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Should not have been named captain TBH. Too much responsibility for a walk in start

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The reporters asking the questions were more pissed off than our coach and captain

One reporter kept saying but “it’s 66/0…66/0?!!!

As to say are you fkn delusional

I don’t know what effort Ciro saw cos when you get smoked by 66 and miss a million tackles then effort or lack thereof needs to be questioned

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the presser.

Mahoney did say those words but comment wasn’t as bad as it sounds in context. He’s saying they are taking the hard road etc. we will get there. He’s been here before with eels etc.
Made 2 comments (both relating to the fans who ARE the club) that he immediately tried to walk back. In my opinion this is not good enough from the captain of the club.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Instead of bashing one of the few quality players we do have how bout we look at the shit that is the actual reason why we got pumped today
I could understand this comment if he had come out in the presser and apologised to the fans for their disgusting performance today, but FMD mate he gave it people who paid their hard earned to watch that shit.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The reporters asking the questions were more pissed off than our coach and captain

One reporter kept saying but “it’s 66/0…66/0?!!!

As to say are you fkn delusional

I don’t know what effort Ciro saw cos when you get smoked by 66 and miss a million tackles then effort or lack thereof needs to be questioned
He needs to go.. this is gonna end so badly for him

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The cold hard facts, we would of been better off with Flange Snr and his son at dummy half. At least we'd be moving towards finals and not going backwards.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could understand this comment if he had come out in the presser and apologised to the fans for their disgusting performance today, but FMD mate he gave it people who paid their hard earned to watch that shit.
THIS 100%

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dear Reed,

I pay over $1000 for a family pass plus several more hundreds of dollars on merchandise. When we give up 3-4 hours on a weekend to come and cheer you blokes on and you don't have a crack and look completely disinterested then I have the right to boo whoever I want whenever I want. Instead of playing the victim, own the performance as the captain and make sure it never happens again.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the presser to show on Fox Sports or U Tube b4 I watch it - but - since we all need a laugh. Here's the pre-game presser.
'Our game will be built on defence'....
Cannot script this shit.