Mahoney In Presser

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has given everything he can and is not the problem for us. There’s too many shit players around him who aren’t first grade standard at this point. Yeh he shouldn’t have said it but I couldn’t care less about the feelings of our fans. We need more players like Reed
Reed doesn't even do his job properly anymore. He has gone rogue in games and the assistant won't pull him into line

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I won't fault Reed's effort (and I think his performances are getting worse because he's getting increasingly desperate for something to spark the side) but he's not a leader. He shouldn't have the C and he shouldn't be fronting the press every week. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, we don't HAVE a leadership candidate in our forward pack or spine. It's a huge problem.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's one good way to get yourself offside with the fan base (even tho your performances this year have already done that).

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad to see him and this dud coach representing the Bulldogs

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not going to the belmore game but can someone who is going make a big banner with a picture of reed on a bus?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has given everything he can and is not the problem for us. There’s too many shit players around him who aren’t first grade standard at this point. Yeh he shouldn’t have said it but I couldn’t care less about the feelings of our fans. We need more players like Reed
I agree. He is taking on too much because nobody is supporting him. He still should accept that fans feel the same as he does, and have a right to express their feelings. They are not getting paid big bucks to turn up to games.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I won't fault Reed's effort (and I think his performances are getting worse because he's getting increasingly desperate for something to spark the side) but he's not a leader. He shouldn't have the C and he shouldn't be fronting the press every week. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, we don't HAVE a leadership candidate in our forward pack or spine. It's a huge problem.
You can't fault the 30 kicks he put in to nobody when no other **** knew it was coming?

You are very forgiving my friend lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun

You're right, fuck baloney the fst midget fuck.

Piece of shit that plays like shit.
Geez… I didn’t leatch today, Fam… and I’m glad I gave it a miss… 66-0 to the knights. Surely people can see now that captain and coach both gave to go. Really glad I missed that horror show.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Geez… I didn’t leatch today, Fam… and I’m glad I gave it a miss… 66-0 to the knights. Surely people can see now that captain and coach both gave to go. Really glad I missed that horror show.
That little fat fuck kept kicking to nobody on the 3rd and 4th tackle.