Mahoney In Presser

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s trying to manufacture an exit / break from contract.

clever boy.
It seems that way. I don’t blame him. Plays with a bunch of pussys. Id be over it too.

Probably explains why he was with Dylan brown for dinner last night - probably asking him to put in a good word to the coach….

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Both cocksuckers tried to backpedal hard after that.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He also asked for fans and players who don’t want to work towards our end goal to “get off the bus”.

our captain everybody
Flog.. this is our club.. this was our club a long time before donned one our jerseys and it will still be our club when he's long gone.

Prick oughta be chased out of belmore by the very ones he's telling to get off the bus.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He showed the emotional intelligence of a toddler.

If I go to work, put in a shit effort week after week - stakeholders will let me know about ir.

How is what fans do any different when they verbalise their frustration to players - whether it’s a boo or on a forum?

All he has to say was “It’s a shit feeling. It’s not where we want to be. We will work hard to not be in this position again”
He has given everything he can and is not the problem for us. There’s too many shit players around him who aren’t first grade standard at this point. Yeh he shouldn’t have said it but I couldn’t care less about the feelings of our fans. We need more players like Reed

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not Mahoney.

He fucking doubled down.

First it was the “they don’t have a right (to boo) - and then 8 min later “fans and players get off the bus” comment.
So far out of his depth it's not funny hey?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair point by Reed.
Can't imagine booing my own team. That's embarrassing. The team's busting a gut, there not looking to get flogged and the boofheads want to boo. Suck it up sooks.
You can go get on whatever bus he was talking about then

How is it fine to sit here and put up with the amount of shit we have for years now, I like most of us on here know what it used to mean to be a bulldog I'm sure plenty of us live our lives that way, these ***** wouldn't have a clue

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Get fucked Reed. I was a massive Mahoney fan coming into the season, but he has been utter shit in a blue and white jersey and today was the fucking straw that broke the camels back. You 100% deserved to be booed today - and if you don’t change your attitude and on field efforts, you’ll be booed the rest of the season. The fans deserve better than the shit that is currently being rinsed and repeated each week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not Mahoney.

He fucking doubled down.

First it was the “they don’t have a right (to boo) - and then 8 min later “fans and players get off the bus” comment.
I actually stopped watching after the assistant crapped on about the fans expecting wins....no shit dickhead, fans follow teams expecting to get raped every week.