Madge sacked

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously don’t care about Flanno, as long as he takes his son. Hopefully the coach is someone from left field who can bring fresh ideas and a tough approach, not Madge, Shitler or Brown.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On his way over. Stopped in at Burwood for some noodles before arriving at belmore at 4pm (he will get stuck in traffic due to school zones) :p

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doubt Flanno ships the family off to NZ. Likely destination is the WT and I’m betting he doesn’t take Kyle. He’ll let him stay with us while on good money next year, and he won’t stuff his own salary cap for 2023. 2024 is a different story and I’m sure he’ll throw Jr a bone.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously don’t care about Flanno, as long as he takes his son. Hopefully the coach is someone from left field who can bring fresh ideas and a tough approach, not Madge, Shitler or Brown.
The 3 mentioned are the worst coaches possible. If we end up with one of them I lose all faith in the football operations of the club.

Bacon_Muffin

Waterboy
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans sack the coach this week.
Three down over the last few weeks and not much in replacements available, got to jump in quick otherwise you end up with a second rate coach.
I think Gus has sat back to long and now we will end up with more of what we had.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tigers or warriors wil get Flanno cos Gus is taking his time and now we are totally fucked
Maybe Gus doesn't want Flanno and has been waiting for Madge all along. Personally I'd cop McGuire if it means Hastings comes over.
1. ?
6. Burton
7. Hastings
9. Mahoney
That's a pretty juicy spine even without naming a fullback

Last edited:

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a plethora of coaches to choose from now....we are in the box seat to select a least shit coach out of a long list of shit coaches

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Gus doesn't want Flanno and has been waiting for Madge all along. Personally I'd copy McGuire if it means Hastings comes over.
1. ?
6. Burton
7. Hastings
9. Mahoney
That's a pretty juicy spine even without naming a fullback
With Adam Doueihi at fullback now that would be a premiership winning spine