Madge sacked

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Fair but still a clash of egos in Bellamy and Gus.
Seems like a powder keg to me.
I can see where you're coming from, but I really think Bellamy has done enough in his career to deserve 100% free reign

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Doggies need to move on who ever they want before it’s too late
It's too late now. Flanagan won't pick us anymore if Tigers are interested in him imo. I believe a club should know who they want and go after him. I'm not a fan of this waiting for applicants BS, but then again, who knows what's true in the media, even Gus is a liar (and he probably has to be).

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you accept Fittler. OK. Lets see how that works for us. Of course Flanno was the answer. He was a Bankstown junior, he gets us, but no, lets employ someone from the Eastern Suburbs that doesn't have anything to do with us, had an ordinary NRL coaching career and wins some games with the best talent in the world. Fair enough.
Hes from the Riff!

Reactions: CCC

Mrbulldogs89

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why hasn’t all media outlets,buzz and Kent rubbished tigers n warriors for sacking the coach? When the dogs did it that’s all they spoke about the treatment of Barrett and how could we and blamed Gus
It’s a obvious they hate our club

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hear ya Baz, but we gave the same to Hasler.
We got two runner-up pins and decade of pain back.
True, but Des was always going back. With us for Bellamy it might be about proving he can win somwhere outside of Melbourne, but its just a pipe dream as Bellamy is never coming to Belmore..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Noddy, nobody’s been involved in more clubs than him and Ennis haha.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you accept Fittler. OK. Lets see how that works for us. Of course Flanno was the answer. He was a Bankstown junior, he gets us, but no, lets employ someone from the Eastern Suburbs that doesn't have anything to do with us, had an ordinary NRL coaching career and wins some games with the best talent in the world. Fair enough.
Did Fitler get offered the job or did Paul Kent tell you? Im no fan of Fittler and would prefer Flanno if it is out of those two, but I dont and I assume you dont know who is in the running....so relax bro

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
John Morris, Flanagan or Ciraldo are my top 3 options.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Old news lol !!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only ONE COACH WILL SAVE OUR CLUB......
Bellamy........
Ask Foxx what does Bellamy do that evolves players fast?
This sacking has question marks on it, Tigers are always sacking coaches, ask Sheens.
Flanagan should still be our target

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And he won't be here because Gus will be in charge of everything
Everything comes at a price...Personally I think Gus should have walked with Barrett. He might be good at somethings, but Penrith did better in the years since he left..........

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans sack the coach this week.
Three down over the last few weeks and not much in replacements available, got to jump in quick otherwise you end up with a second rate coach.
I think Gus has sat back to long and now we will end up with more of what we had.
Dogs still in the box seat and could throw money like none of the other's. Gus would have a blank cheque.