Opinion Luke Thompson

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares where he goes as long as it is away from Belmore.
I would be happy for him to go bro, not sure the tigers would bother. He is exactly the type of prop they don't need.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not concerned if he goes or not. But he has to be the worst managed player in a long time.
His talent is wasted by playing him at prop. He is not an NRL standard prop and never will be.
However, he offers a lot as a back rower.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not concerned if he goes or not. But he has to be the worst managed player in a long time.
His talent is wasted by playing him at prop. He is not an NRL standard prop and never will be.
However, he offers a lot as a back rower.
In attack maybe, but in defence he would be a turnstile on the edge. Has he ever even played on the edge? He has very limited ball playing ability too. I think we just need to accept that Thommo was an expensive mistake

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thompson is sidelined with concussion symptoms. Thread doesn't make sense.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Losing Thompson on top of Vaughan will severely affect our prop rotation. Outside of King and TPJ we don’t have much quality up front. Ava goes ok but Patolo needs much more work. Even with those 4, we have no more depth in that position (unless we have signed another prop of course)

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep hope we use him to free up space because he's a waste of space

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bench forward 400k max, surely he is gone now? 2-3 weeks with the flu sussy as. Barely noticed he was missing our last 2 games anyways