luke thompson

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im calling it now luke thompson wont see out his contract, 7 games in doing less every game, super league standard well below nrl standard , he might havelooked ok over there against shit opposition, beenshown up here already as average

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The threshold for patience on him is getting less.
He has come as an international. He's had a few games now to adjust and show a little more than what he's produced.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Those best prop in the world headlines are looking a little misleading! [emoji1787] he would not even be top 20....we need a refund
I think that quote was only in the northern hemisphere. Because it's definitely an oversight.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I never believed the propaganda from the club about this signing. I was going to wait and see, not believe the hype, the current board & Pay + Stevie G has delivered nothing, nothing but crap signings.

I am not going in on Thompson yet, I will wait and see because he has joined an absolute shit show. The coaches have no clue at this club and today's match showed it more clearly than ever.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just saying if your gonna talk shit, then in the same sentence say that you are prepared to eat your words as just a reminder
I won't have to, he won't deliver shit playing for us..at least while playing through the middle.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I havent given up on him yet BUT he will need to improve a lot - wouldnt be surprised if at some point, if no improvement in the off season he is told he will be in NSW Cup and "decides" to negotiate a way back to the esl.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He hasn't played poorly. He just hasn't played well enough to justify the price tag or hype. He needs to make more of an impact.

Either way, there's no excuse to not play him huge minutes when we're 2-13 and they've invested so much money in Thompson. The only way he'll improve is if he plays more and finds some confidence.

It's embarrassing and confusing that the club is allowing a stop gap interim coach to bench their prized signing and play him less minutes by the week while forwards who won't be at the club next year play huge minutes.