WWOS MOLE Luke Thompson (St Helens)

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So.... no hooker?
Do we really need a new hooker? I'm not sure. I think JMK is going ok. Assuming we do, where does that leave JMK?

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched a fair bit of him in Super league not very big but I rate him he is quick for a front rower got good leg drive and can pull off a decent hit can play long minutes as well I would think he be a asset if we could pull it off I think we should look at more English players like Raiders are doing entice them to living in aus with not being able to spend alot ATM and would come cheaper compared to buying a players from the NRL at this stage

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that Alex Walmsley **** that everyone was frothing over.. After he was absolutely pantsed playing for England he was never mentioned again across NRL Twitter..

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that Alex Walmsley **** that everyone was frothing over.. After he was absolutely pantsed playing for England he was never mentioned again across NRL Twitter..
His Starting to play decent footy over there now but number of better fowards over there ATM then him Luke thompson is a better foward then him

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I posted in another thread between flicking him and ennis our captains was the beginning of the end for us. Then when renoylds left it was the final straw. Graham till this day would prob love to still captain our side. He always spoke highly of the dogs and loved our club to bits.
We also flicked Pritchard before him. How we’ve treated our captains really is a disgrace.
Pritchard was flicked and Williams flopped, Ennis was flicked and Lichaa flopped, Graham was flicked and Woods lasted half a season.

I hope Graham talks highly of us. He should have been allowed to retire with us as a Dogs legend. We really aren’t the family club at all anymore

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t trust anything the mole says. “Bulldogs are set to chase....”
Are we signing him, chasing him to sign or setting up to chase him to sign?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t trust anything the mole says. “Bulldogs are set to chase....”
Are we signing him, chasing him to sign or setting up to chase him to sign?
You can say that again

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I think we would still love our club though or atleast I hope he does. Old mate back at St Helens no doubt would have kept an eye on Graham trail blazing with us??
Would have been easier to snare him if we still had Graham.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And andre savelio, the one dubbed as next sbw

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I posted in another thread between flicking him and ennis our captains was the beginning of the end for us. Then when renoylds left it was the final straw. Graham till this day would prob love to still captain our side. He always spoke highly of the dogs and loved our club to bits.
Bumped into him down just walking round Wollongong the other day so stopped to have a chat. Told him I wish he never left the dogs and his comment was I wish I never had to. Talking to him I got the distinct impression he didn’t mind the dragons but he still loves the dogs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He decided to sign a long term deal with sthelens at the time knocking back nrl interest. Shortly after he got a pretty serious back injury. Only just started playing again this season and is going really well imo

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bumped into him down just walking round Wollongong the other day so stopped to have a chat. Told him I wish he never left the dogs and his comment was I wish I never had to. Talking to him I got the distinct impression he didn’t mind the dragons but he still loves the dogs
And that’s rubbing salt into the wounds.... he is prob past his best but he is still a player you want in your team and he was our captain ffs.... I shake my head everytime I see him run out in that crap red v jersey

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who?

(Genuine question)

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His Starting to play decent footy over there now but number of better fowards over there ATM then him Luke thompson is a better foward then him
Walmsey had a neck operation, was killing it before that

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would of seen a better Graham had he stayed with us. I remember reading a report saying he was going to relinquish the dogs captaincy for 2018 as he felt his form was suffering.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We would of seen a better Graham had he stayed with us. I remember reading a report saying he was going to relinquish the dogs captaincy for 2018 as he felt his form was suffering.
Would've been massive for Jackson's captaincy.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can’t sign a capable hooker what do we do? Will our worst fear become reality and we are forced to resign Lichaa for another season?