Luke Thompson consolidated thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol I like watching them but I'm too much of a loyal ****.

If anything I'd jump to Chelsea since my cousin owns them and they wear blue lol
You'd be scoring a cushy seat in the owner's box hey. Unreal set up there. They have huge suspended heaters for the pitch netween games and you don't dare even go near the grass, let alone touch it! Lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Upgrading Burton ASAP?
He is already on 1 mil over 2 years and can negotiate on the 3rd year... He got a good deal for an unproven kid on his first real contract.

Only dickheads like the Sharks paying Hynes 600k makes it look bad.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thommo isn't gone yet, we have 3 hookers now I am not sure about Cheese now.
I believe it could mean a halfback, maybe just maybe it's Pearce.
He is done.. That smoke fire business is always right.

I reckon It would be more than just Pearce... Might even be Klemmer and Pearce for the Pom.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is already on 1 mil over 2 years and can negotiate on the 3rd year... He got a good deal for an unproven kid on his first real contract.

Only dickheads like the Sharks paying Hynes 600k makes it look bad.
He's going to be free to negotiate November '22

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats ok... We still have deadwood coming off contract then that could easily be replaced with a min wager.
Yeah, but I mean we are going to have to upgrade him - he's not going to pick the player option up

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I get you, good pick up.. But what im saying is lets say Stimson leaves at the end of 2022 freeing up lets say 350k which goes straight to Burtos.
Exactly this!!!

Plus throw in Vaughan dufty rfm wakeham all off books then too?

The following year ? Elliott Jackson Allen Flanagan Waddell cotric etc? We aren’t short of cash.

It’s Fucking odd ! Hopefully media bullshit or the reality is he is on way over a like 850k. Though paying him a cent to play elsewhere is beyond stupid.

If he has the option let him decline it when his contract is up if he wants otherwise let him lead the pack ffs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You know well enough that's not how this stuff works
He's on very good money, more money than anyone else offered him. He shouldn't be getting an upgrade before even playing a game for us. It's ridiculous.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's on very good money, more money than anyone else offered him. He shouldn't be getting an upgrade before even playing a game for us. It's ridiculous.
What do you think he gets offered on the open market if he was a free agent tomorrow?

He doesn't need to be upgraded the minute he walks in the door but it will happen next year