Luke Thompson AU bound

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how he will get from Melbourne to Sydney? Doubt it will be a charter flight will it? He can’t possibly go in a commercial flight. That would break every COVID precaution nrl would have :p

maybe tolman will drive down and bring him back on the 4th of July. Gives him something to do while he is off.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah I love rough tough pommie forwards! I just hope we can get some players around him to flourish.

Good video. He looks like a funny fuk!

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Saw a lot about the Dogs converting his room into a gym....

They gave him a bike lol that is it.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank god.
We need something to harden up the cream puffs.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's done a second video showing off his suite at the hotel and yes you can see the bike but more telling he goes around shows the room and explains where the gym equipment will be and then shows off his fruit and nutrition bars then goes over to his mini bar and points to the maltesers and says he aint aving any of that lol .

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's done a second video showing off his suite at the hotel and yes you can see the bike but more telling he goes around shows the room and explains where the gym equipment will be and then shows off his fruit and nutrition bars then goes over to his mini bar and points to the maltesers and says he aint aving any of that lol .
Ahhh, didn't listen to it haha. Just saw a bike and thought the worst.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should get him on here :p

if he is in isolation for 2 weeks with all his mates back home sleeping, I’m sure he can pass the time on here.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Based off the videos he seems like a character. Always good to hear a footy player string sentences together without it sounding painful

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think thats a piss poor effort by the club by not having his room set up already with all the gym equipment..
He's been in there a few days with only a bike,he loves his fitness and he'd be wanting to be ready and raring when he joins the rest of the boys.
Very unprofessional!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think thats a piss poor effort by the club by not having his room set up already with all the gym equipment..
He's been in there a few days with only a bike,he loves his fitness and he'd be wanting to be ready and raring when he joins the rest of the boys.
Very unprofessional!
Yeah I thought the same thing actually. In his first video when he mentioned that the club was decking the room with gym stuff I thought, very professional. Then when I watched the latest video and saw only a bike and promises I thought very lame! Not good enough for the only prospect we have at this stage, let alone one who's flown over early to join us and go through quarantine.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I thought the same thing actually. In his first video when he mentioned that the club was decking the room with gym stuff I thought, very professional. Then when I watched the latest video and saw only a bike and promises I thought very lame! Not good enough for the only prospect we have at this stage, let alone one who's flown over early to join us and go through quarantine.
Yeah you would think that the club would want to impress him and make him feel welcome.
I seen another video where they asked Elliot if he has spoken to Thompson yet.. he said no i haven't but i should!
Wouldn't you think that the club should get all the players on a video link and introduce themselves and see how he's going?!?
Apparently they were doing video links with Pay during training sessions so whats going on!!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah you would think that the club would want to impress him and make him feel welcome.
I seen another video where they asked Elliot if he has spoken to Thompson yet.. he said no i haven't but i should!
Wouldn't you think that the club should get all the players on a video link and introduce themselves and see how he's going?!?
Apparently they were doing video links with Pay during training sessions so whats going on!!
i think the players are told not interact with him yet on social media, looking at Thommo's post on instagram i cannot see any current Bulldogs player has liked any. LOL

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
i think the players are told not interact with him yet on social media, looking at Thommo's post on instagram i cannot see any current Bulldogs player has liked any. LOL
The Family club, looking after their own...................

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very unprofessional![/
One excerise bike? Lol if this is how the club execute their training regime, hence our teams performances!! That’s a joke! I will say no more!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We take social distancing seriously. Lol

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would think at the crowne they could let him or book the gym separately everyday for an hour or so with a few other patrons allowed?
Seems like a cracking lad, will fit in well.
Will lead the other boys and show em how its done.
Welcome big fella!