Luke Patten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will play this week against the Titans. i heard this from foxsports news on channel 513. if you want to see it, it is brought every 30mins at the begining of the news update..

Go Dogz!!!

Reaction score
That's great news he and Sunny are the most important members of our team.The enthusiasm and passion he gives to our team can not be understimated.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If this is the case then it is a God-send..

Best news all week.

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if it was on the telly it must be true. gee i hope so.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its true, just saw it

massive boost

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
The #1 jersey curse is in full effect. If Patten isn't 100% get ready for "out for the season"...

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Yeah, it's true. I just watched it. Talks about how it's not a bad thing we've got nobody in origin and reckons we can string a few back to back and get up near the four! Love this blokes passion and optimism. Missed ya General.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great news. But I hope this isn't a lingering back problem which could continually give him problems like Minichiello and Farah.

If that is the case I would rather lose the next 3 games by 30 then risk cutting short the General's career.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
awesome news!!!!!!

BUT i hope he doesnt hurt himself more :(

M

mofo sixx

When Geyer labelled us a one man team, he really should have been talkin about The General not SBW, then maybe his comments may have been correct, in 2008 with Patten we have a chance of winning games without him i dont think we will much any!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
its a big boost for us...were gonna need the strongest team possible against the titans and its good to see patten back into the team

Status
Not open for further replies.