Luke Patten

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogZZ_

-
Reaction score
would be awesome if he is really playing he makes such a huge difference to the team, hope Roberts also plays, would be a massive boost.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Massive boost if Patten is fit. Hope Roberts will be fit as well.

Gaddy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My prediction - GROOM will get a start FG at half & joey williams will be named in premier league!!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Great news about the General, hopefully we can hear the same for Roberts.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My prediction - GROOM will get a start FG at half & joey williams will be named in premier league!!
Groom is not back to his old form yet mate. It will be insane starting him

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
well..it does say on the panthers site that joe williams will play in nsw cup?
so where does that leave groom?

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I just saw it too and it showed General training and Millard too. He is another important player to come back next round hopefully. He just has to find form which seemed to be a problem for him when returning from injury earlier in the season.

Watching that piece on fox news gave me some confidence because they seem confident. Folkesy said they were all looking forward to going to Skilled Park and playing in front of a packed house and General was upbeat also. He said that he'd been working hard on his injury to get back quickly and that he liked that Prince was playing because you want to beat a team at their best. He failed to mention they are missing campbell and laffranchi though.

General's combination with SBW is so important to us winning games and compensates somewhat if Benny isn't fit to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.