Luke Brooks

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I have it on a good mail Brooks is not happy. Have heard from a reliable source he asked for a release TWICE in the off season. I will let you know If I hear more.

Malla

Reaction score
Clifford currently equal 3rd on Dally M leaderboard with Wighton and Hynes, so it’s not only your opinion that he’s doing well.
Clifford having a cracker tonight

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How about a two for one swap. We get Brooks and we give them Flanagan plus The Kennels own Mitchell Moses (Nashweed)....they surely can't pass on two shitty halfbacks for one!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What does that actually mean though when you take into consideration Flanagan came from a winning culture and Averillo has been developed inside of a losing culture?
Flanagan “visited” a winning culture and they moved him straight on. Brooks has had some pretty handy players around him over 9 years and gone nowhere in a hurry.

Malla

Reaction score
How’s that sweet intel going for you? LOL
He was close to signing, wanted more $$ and longer deal. But I don’t understand why you thought the need to search the forum and quote that post? I am giving Clifford a compliment. He had a cracker of a game. Who hurt you?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was close to signing, wanted more $$ and longer deal. But I don’t understand why you thought the need to search the forum and quote that post? I am giving Clifford a compliment. He had a cracker of a game. Who hurt you?
not to mention that the post was from August last year... fuck, its like circumstances arent allowed to change once someone shares something on here. How many posts were there saying Shaun Johnson was signed only for him to backflip last minute? it happens

Malla

Reaction score
not to mention that the post was from August last year... fuck, its like circumstances arent allowed to change once someone shares something on here. How many posts were there saying Shaun Johnson was signed only for him to backflip last minute? it happens
Hahaha I didn't realize that, but dead set this bloke been thinking about me for that long? Jesus hope we get a win!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If there's a new sign Brooks thread every time he has a good game, we should see one about twice a year

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tonight he’s showing what a fraud he really is. Tigers have the ascendancy leading 12-6 and on the attack inside parra’s 20 but with a man down. He kicks it on the 2nd tackle straight into the arms of an opposing player. The ensuing set they give away a penalty and the eels go back to back.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight he’s showing what a fraud he really is. Tigers have the ascendancy leading 12-6 and on the attack inside parra’s 20 but with a man down. He kicks it on the 2nd tackle straight into the arms of an opposing player. The ensuing set they give away a penalty and the eels go back to back.
And reportedly he is on 1.1M next year. Give his manager a cigar!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fuckin useless cunnt.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's the bloody media that keep talking him up. Next Andrew John's my ass.