Luke Brooks? Option? Rejects offer From Tigers

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
He was loyal to them. Remember he was the only one from the big 4 that remained. I would take him for 600 -700k over hunt for a mil plus
Hunt is a way better player. I’d pay the extra just for that. Brooks could turn into another expensive mistake.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be happy with either Brooks, Hunt or Johnson for 24. KO isn’t ready and needs some mentoring. Burton back to running 5/8.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brookes is a head case and will want 800k per year when, for the past decade, his team has never made a final. Go hard for Hunt or Johnson but please please please do not even contemplate bringing brookes here.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am just asking the question of what everyone thinks. I didn't suggest he come at all.
You are definitely entitled to your opinion. the beauty of having a forum, Unfortunately I find Brooks to inconstant. but I must say I was very impressed with Jack Cogger filling in for Nathan Cleary for the Panthers game last night
I know we Let him go when he played for us but I'm
thinking we didn't give much of a chance to prove himself.
one. we had a shit team at the time & 2. he wasn't getting enough time to show if he was good enough for first grade.
It was also a time when we had lots of internal issues and salary cap problems happening at the Bulldogs,
now with Cleary at the panthers for a long time to come & we have some good players in our team with more on the way he might be a good cheap option, he has a decent kicking game, and he seems to be able to steer the team around.

Bulldog Bloke

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Indeed sir. And the menu be based solely around Dogs signing suggestions. The more questionable the option, the less palatable the cuisine :-).
With you brother, the Luke brooks menu is just an appetiser,we get creative with schuster, drew Hutchison or heaven forbid chatter of a return of mbye.
3 hatted Michelin style feast incoming.
A degustation!
I would like to incorporate toilet paper crumbs plucked directly from Sam Thaiday a$$crack for those that even suggest mbye

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Hunt is a way better player. I’d pay the extra just for that. Brooks could turn into another expensive mistake.
No doubt he is a better player but for an extra 500 to 600 I would take Brooke's and go after RCG with the money we save

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s chasing the money won’t be playing nrl, super league time!

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No way he rejects their offer unless he's got something better lined up. I don't think he is skilled enough as an organising half to improve our game significantly, certainly not for the pay he is asking for.

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Money is probably not the reason why he rejected it. Tiger town is a basket case and he’ll probably wants a fresh start somewhere else

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We already have one clown in Okunbur don’t need a second.