Luai no.1 dumb ****

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Luai & Tino battling it out for the most hated player in the NRL award.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Total f$&kwit.. blues can fuck off Yeo as well and start Murray.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm no Luai fan but can't believe society today gets worked up over a few lines. People trolling him, he's not allowed to be a human and hit back?
He’s allowed to do what he likes.He got paid a shit load to do a job and his response for not doing it was to insult the people,paying him a shit load.

These blokes are so social media reliant,they don’t have the discipline to put their phone away and then whinge about the content.

sign of the times i guess.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm no Luai fan but can't believe society today gets worked up over a few lines. People trolling him, he's not allowed to be a human and hit back?
Those people trolling him are the fans that pay his wages. Its an occupational hazard. Yeah - we all had to get up and go to work this morning so we could earn a wage to pay for him and the rest of the 'crew' through our support of the clubs.

Rule #1 - never diss the fans.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Those people trolling him are the fans that pay his wages. Its an occupational hazard. Yeah - we all had to get up and go to work this morning so we could earn a wage to pay for him and the rest of the 'crew' through our support of the clubs.

Rule #1 - never diss the fans.
Why not? It will only add to his villain persona. Can't see anyone tuning out because Luai called Queenslanders idiots. If anything it will ensure every Queenslander tunes in to the dead rubber in the hope grievous bodily harm will be inflicted on him. I for one would like to see more players calling fans idiots.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Why not? It will only add to his villain persona. Can't see anyone tuning out because Luai called Queenslanders idiots. If anything it will ensure every Queenslander tunes in to the dead rubber in the hope grievous bodily harm will be inflicted on him. I for one would like to see more players calling fans idiots.
U would. Feeds into your troll persona :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LOL. Proven correct every time. U backed flanno. House of cards bro.
That's debatable *cough Usman Khawaja. I know he's getting on, but damn he has been vital, fam.

I was right about Flano. I knew backing him would trigger a lot of people and turned out to be 100 per cent correct lololol