Lol Kenty

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just listened to the prick carve up shuster for 10 mins for being overweight and out of shape, and rightly so, Meanwhile Fatrell Mitchell is the fattest, unfit fullback I have ever seen in the NRL………..crickets, watch them all gob him off the next time he turns up to score a try the rest of his teammates have set up.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just listened to the prick carve up shuster for 10 mins for being overweight and out of shape, and rightly so, Meanwhile Fatrell Mitchell is the fattest, unfit fullback I have ever seen in the NRL………..crickets, watch them all gob him off the next time he turns up to score a try the rest of his teammates have set up.
Lol yeah fattrell is a no go zone for some reason.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Latrell is performing, Shuster isn't.
Is he though Marly? He can sniff out a try no doubt off the back of his teammates doing the hard work and setting it up, to me he’s lazy and won’t even take a carry out of yardage, he’s surviving on natural talent and ability ATM but that’s not going to last much longer if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s going to get found out in origin.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he though Marly? He can sniff out a try no doubt off the back of his teammates doing the hard work and setting it up, to me he’s lazy and won’t even take a carry out of yardage, he’s surviving on natural talent and ability ATM but that’s not going to last much longer if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s going to get found out in origin.
seems as though latrell is a player most people are happy to inject himself a few times a game because he will usually create a try when he does. If he had the competitive drive that inglis had he would be on another level but its just not there with him unfortunately

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
seems as though latrell is a player most people are happy to inject himself a few times a game because he will usually create a try when he does. If he had the competitive drive that inglis had he would be on another level but its just not there with him unfortunately
Inglis was just as fucking lazy and mentally weak though lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pretty obvious reasons.... cant have a white man bad mouth an Indiginous bloke on TV.

Imagine the uproar from a certain group and how damaging it would be to ratings.
In NRL media say anything bad about Aboriginal = racist.
Only racist to Islander if you pronounce their name wrong.

I feel like Nasheed lol, but this is literally how it's portrayed.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

That you nasheed with another account brutha?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Is there a rule about what you can and can’t say about type 2 diabetics with try hard facial hair?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
In what world is latrell fat?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His coach wants him to conserve energy because he would rather quality over quantity. Latrell is never going to be a Dylan Edwards type fullback and he doesn’t need to be. Latrell is one of the best players in the nrl and if he was a bulldog we would be top 4 not bottom 4. His impact on a game is immense and it works.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Latrell has 8 tries and 6 try assists already this year despite being in average shape. And he's played every game. Schuster can't string two games together and aside from the one game where he had some try assists, he's done nothing the last few seasons.