Lol Kenty

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Latrell delivers. Big moment player despite being chubby. Heaps of try assists this year. With Schuster, I don’t think it’s his weight at all. It’s his commitment. Can’t defend and makes poor choices in attack. Has an amazing skill set for a big man but lacks the commitment to be a regular NRL player let alone a good one.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
In the world where NRL fullbacks don’t have a donut sticking out of their jersey that jiggles when he moves
Where the jubble yo?

He is a lazy aboriginal in the mould of Inglis, Craigie, Idris, Blacklock, Mcgrady, Sandow etc but he’s a freak of this game and does some true magic in the field not many can.
Most similar to Inglis.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Both Schuster and Latrell have lower body fat percentages than Reed Mahoney.
Once again you grab any flimsy excuse to take a cheap whack at Reed Mahoney on a thread that has nothing to do with him. If this were anyone but the scrupulously fair and on-point 'Gun, this would look like the most egregious hatting.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Once again you grab any flimsy excuse to take a cheap whack at Reed Mahoney on a thread that has nothing to do with him. If this were anyone but the scrupulously fair and on-point 'Gun, this would look like the most egregious hatting.
You can't have a discussion about fat NRL players without mentioning Reed Mahoney.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol Fattrell at his fattest destroyed QLD in origin not too long ago. I've never seen an out of shape player do that at Origin level.

I have no idea how Schuster is on 800k. These young kids have got it good. Hasn't played Origin or finals football. Can't even remember him destroying teams with a motm performance.

That sort of money is for genuine match winners. Yet he had a sook and got Foran squeezed out.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He wouldn't like it as he would have to play more than 5 mins in a game.
If he scores two tries and sets up three more in that time I’m happy

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Latrell good player but doesnt have the workrate / consistency to be classed a great fullback ..
Latrells a better centre than fullback imo..