Lol! Benji Crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiddle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no

but the decision by the video ref in that round 10 game decided the match and it was acknowledged by all (including the refs and excluding a small percentage of one eyed dragons fans) that the decision was wrong and decided the game, in the wrong direction

stop trying to divert the point, which cannot be argued. the ref did cost us THAT game. THAT is the point
if you going to be like that , you can say the dragons had as many decision against them then the dogs did in the same game

'weyman farcical obstruction penalty cost dragons a fair try there was no dogs players within 1metre of him klien ruled a penalty, because weyman obstructed thin air

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
nope if you going to be like that , you can say the dragons had as many decision against them then the dogs did in the same game

'weyman farcical obstruction penalty cost dragons a fair try there was no dogs players within 1metre of him klien ruled a penalty, because weyman obstructed thin air
The difference between that and the call on Eastwood is that the Eastwood call happened at the end of the game, when a try was scored and it would have 100% won the game for the Dogs, it was not any regular bad call, you do get those, this was a video refereeing decision with time up on the clock which dictated the outcome of the game. It dictated who got two competition points and who missed out.

fiddle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Erm yes it was to do with refereeing. Are you capable of basic mathematics?

Dragons gained two points from the win over us, which shouldn't have been a win because the video referees decision was wrong.

We lose out on the minor premiership on for and against when we should have had 2 points more and the Dragons two points less. If you want to say 'the Dogs should have just won one of the other games', then you are letting bad refereeing be partly excused.

What if the game was in the last round? Or in the finals? As VAI says, the refereeing lost us THAT game and it did have an effect on the minor premiership as all points gained do.

if the dogs kept their 2 points, they would be a game clear of the dragons

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
whining about a regular season game that occurred in 2009 is more lolworthy than Benji crying tbh!

fiddle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The difference between that and the call on Eastwood is that the Eastwood call happened at the end of the game, when a try was scored and it would have 100% won the game for the Dogs, it was not any regular bad call, you do get those, this was a video refereeing decision with time up on the clock which dictated the outcome of the game. It dictated who got two competition points and who missed out.
we will agree to disagree

anyway it was good to see the warriors win, and the face of marshall and farrah

, if the dragons lose tonight i feel for soward ,

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we will agree to disagree

anyway it was good to see the warriors win, and the face of marshall and farrah

, if the dragons lose tonight i feel for soward ,
Soward is a cat.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
9-4 penatly count and they still lost. ouch.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for changing the name Admin !

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I far more enjoyed seeing Farrar having a big sook.
I could not agree more Bitemarks. I hate that little fu*cstick Farah so much. He is a dirty whingeing useless little ****.

Still he will be in the Australian team because Sheens who is the coach of the team bends over for Farah (or vice versa)

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Same ****ing story every year.

Robbie Farah or Benji Marshall **** up on the 5th tackle to gift the opposition good territory in the dying stages of the game.

Chokers.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is any place I can watch last nights game on the web? Like now, not tomorrow, etc?

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
blaming the refs for losing matches is a loser mentality

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
whining about a regular season game that occurred in 2009 is more lolworthy than Benji crying tbh!
i agree, if said people are whining as opposed to simply 'matter of factly' setting the record straight

:grinning:

blaming the refs for losing matches is a loser mentality
i agree in the majority of cases. bit different in some circumstances. like, a decision on a try, right in the last minute or two and the decision by the ref determines the winner, because the score margin is within a couple of points

other than those sorts of limited situations, i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.