Loko injured??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As I mentioned in nsw cup thread I was in the car park and loko had a leg brace and is limping bad. Looked like he could be out for the rest of the year.....

No wonder why we don't want him too injury prone.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can seriously say this guy should play first grade. He can't even play a few games in NSW cup without getting injured. We gave him a chance while Parra were paying most of his salary and he didn't work out, there was a reason we were looking at Brenko Lee.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Poor bloke can't catch a break. Didn't we take him off the eels early to start his rehab back when he signed. He is still young maybe needs time for his body to strengthen up. Did we resign him?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor bloke can't catch a break. Didn't we take him off the eels early to start his rehab back when he signed. He is still young maybe needs time for his body to strengthen up. Did we resign him?
Last I heard, on here mind you,
That we were letting him go,
Not sure if that's true or not,
If it was said on the kennel it must be true

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Last I heard, on here mind you,
That we were letting him go,
Not sure if that's true or not,
If it was said on the kennel it must be true
But bulldogs_fan also said he was a test cricketer on here so that makes me question everything..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This guy gets more threads than anyone else on the team

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally i couldn't care less if we let him go. I don't get why so many people on here think he should be playing first grade. When he is not getting into trouble he is injured, complete waste of the salary cap even if he is on the minimal wage.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope we re-sign him on a incentive based contract and at least give him a run in first grade to see what he offers before letting him go. We have given him chances and also extensive rehab so we are heavily invested in him so why let him go now....

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But bulldogs_fan also said he was a test cricketer on here so that makes me question everything..
Lol,
I'd love to see this infamouse post from him where he claimed to be a test cricket player, lol,
Can anyone link it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol,
I'd love to see this infamouse post from him where he claimed to be a test cricket player, lol,
Can anyone link it?
I think it was on the old Kennel, a weird and wonderful place lol

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol,
Can anyone link it?
Here you go:

T20 Cricket is rubbish. The only thing i'm looking forward too in the T20 is the new big bash league. ODI and Test Cricket for me. I grew up playing Test Match Cricket & and i grew up watching it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did he mean the long form of cricket? As in not the One Dayers or T20?

What's that cricket called?

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he mean the long form of cricket? As in not the One Dayers or T20?

What's that cricket called?
Pretty sure no 13 year old "grew up" playing anything that lasted over one day...

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sooooo many thread and comments about this guy, yet I've only ever seen him warm up during the trial game against Melb. Has he even played a game?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sooooo many thread and comments about this guy, yet I've only ever seen him warm up during the trial game against Melb. Has he even played a game?
Nope, and he never will I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.