Loan players

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
understand your point and yes we want to use our players, but we want to win also. if it is like for like ie backrowers then id play topine etc but we need some big bodies.
Like I said they're both upgrades and good forwards. I just don't think any competition should change the rules every week or allow player movement so close to the finals.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Like I said they're both upgrades and good forwards. I just don't think any competition should change the rules every week or allow player movement so close to the finals.
im not adverse to it as we arent getting their top17 players, we are getting squad players. If a top 8 team was to get a top50 player for eg then i am against it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I get both sides here.

It’s shit that the NRL has come
To this though I’d say COVID is the reason with reserves fucked, bubble bullshit plus our squad decimated with bullshit suspensions along with injuries.

Hetho, rfm, Thompson, c smith, Ogden, napa out….

If it comes down to Britt. Getting a run and is copping 60 fick that.

Otherside if we are eyeing these 2 for next year james could be a good cheap depth player. Professional and backend so fuck all and should help direction for kids. Seems like a good bloke off field?

Old corey I don’t mind. Blokes a hard **** who has a dig and a year or so ago was a real goer. Had his melt down and injuries and hasn’t really got back.

Maybe raiders thinking of cutting him and if he shows something like he did we could absolutely use that.

He’s the firey ginger we thought we had with the cat we got in napa.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Broooo.
At this point of our season winning is not a necessity.
There is players as fkd up as it sounds that can somehow put up a half assed fight.

Remember players are on notice.. every game counts.
If winning isnt the primary objective going into any game, then you are doing it all wrong..

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Adam elliot up front, ha ha that's the funniest thing I've ever heard, it would be like sending a lamb to a slaughter house. He would be the one in tears walking off.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
napa the big ginger cat is out, and they bring in another ginger cat

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
im not adverse to it as we arent getting their top17 players, we are getting squad players. If a top 8 team was to get a top50 player for eg then i am against it.
Like Penrith getting TPJ... That should never have been allowed.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why couldn’t they have gotten Silva havilli I would of liked to see how we went with someone that can play number 9