LJ hooker awards night

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0ody

tad fancy
Reaction score
Yeah good luck, but this thread smells like a post from one of those self-promoting wankjobs on LinkedIn that you see every day.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well done mate. Now you're up there with the big dogs. Here's some advice from one of the finest realtors in the world:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys ,
I came 4th in nsw for number of sales and was presented with an award for now being ranked in the top 1.5% of agents worldwide,woohoo
Top effort and trust just rewards flowed during the evening!
~c.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi guys ,
I came 4th in nsw for number of sales and was presented with an award for now being ranked in the top 1.5% of agents worldwide,woohoo
Real estate agents work hard because you know Sydney real estate doesn't sell itself... Lol jks.

Congrats mate!

Time for a move to cbre or one of the big dawgs to make serious cashola.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Real estate agents work hard because you know Sydney real estate doesn't sell itself... Lol jks.

Congrats mate!

Time for a move to cbre or one of the big dawgs to make serious cashola.
Thanks mate my cousin is md of CBRE nth Sydney but not interested I'm over living in Sydney ill be buying into the office I'm at once one of the partners retires in 12 mths that's the plan anyway

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Congrats bro maybe you can help my little bro out its his first year in Realistate lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats bro maybe you can help my little bro out its his first year in Realistate lol
Yeah happy to help if he wants a chat inbox me I'll give you my mobile ,what area is he in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.