LJ hooker awards night

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thankyou mr hooker best of luck mate but if you have a gay personalized number plate like mr sell or something, i retract my statement

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thankyou mr hooker best of luck mate but if you have a gay personalized number plate like mr sell or something, i retract my statement
You mean like "I sell " etc lol no not into personalised number plates

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got the annual awards night tonight at the starr hoping to win some awards ,wish me some luck for tonight .
Hey Good luck .. Got a question , I want to sell my house , is it legal to raffle it off?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw a guy on the project last night raffling off his island. He's made 3.5 million already , selling each raffle ticket for $66
I was wondering how much each ticket was,you'd think an island would be expensive in any case.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
its not a bad idea though .
Problem would be the terms and conditions would have to be very specific as you can't bait advertise then you would be fucked if it didn't reach what you wanted ,traditional ways are working well.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Problem would be the terms and conditions would have to be very specific as you can't bait advertise then you would be fucked if it didn't reach what you wanted ,traditional ways are working well.
Yes they are in sydney but elsewhere not so profitable

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got the annual awards night tonight at the starr hoping to win some awards ,wish me some luck for tonight .
Didn't you win or were selected for some awards last year?

The one hooker who won't be in competition with you would be ours; it is that type of hooker award right?:expressionless:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't you win or were selected for some awards last year?

The one hooker who won't be in competition with you would be ours; it is that type of hooker award right?:expressionless:
Haha yes good memory ,I came 1st in nsw for growth - 3rd in nsw for number of sales and commission (non business owner categories)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha yes good memory ,I came 1st in nsw for growth - 3rd in nsw for number of sales and commission (non business owner categories)
All good. Best of luck tonight, hope you scoop the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.