Little Drummer Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love watching the darts... now that's a crowd that would be fun.

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY! lol
Right on lol..

Gotta love The wizard (Simon Whitlock)
Good Aussie player

And yes atmosphere is amazing haha

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I used to hate them, especially when they would play them on the train to/from the game... only drives the stereotypes of Dogs fans TBH.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't mind the drums if played properly... definitely get the crowd moving

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bring darts to the footy & see who hits the ref first.

Between the eyes, it's a bullseye.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Many others have complained about the drums in several game day threads over several pages.

True there are more cringeworthy things from other clubs, but this doesn't appear a club "thing".

If the club wants drummers, get in professionals who know how to play the damn things.

Not liking 95 % of our squad would mean not liking 16 of the 17 names player - FALSE.
I don't mind the Andersons, but they aren't doing anything yet to instill confidence.
I don't mind the NRL, but I'm not the only person sick of the way they go on.
I don't like the refs, nor do most supporters.
Drums are fucking annoying.
I'm not a negative person, I'm realistic.
You are definitely not a realistic person.

You are either uninformed or off your bananas.

Even before a ball was kicked off in Round 1 this year you got stuck into Pay and the Anderson's, which quiet clearly showcases that you had a agenda with them as the season didnt even commence.

Anderson's cleaned out Dib's cronies from the club and you were left cut and gutted that you "lost inside information" from Dib's cronies who fed you bullshit through the kennel over the years. All propaganda to suit Dib's needs.

Since the end of 2014 every single year we have lost influential players and they were never replaced with anything better or equal to. Just to name a few and refresh your memory, Ennis, Cook, Pritchard, Reynolds, Graham, etc. With the recruitment and retention, Dib and co carried out, we were never building to anything positive or great. As you can see with todays results, we do not have a genuine 1, 6, 7 or 9.

Since the end of 2014 when our squad, playing style, recruitement started to take a downhill spiral, you had other clubs in the competition (you wouldnt believe it but there is another 15 clubs) who started to build and improve their squads by tapping into their junior systems as well as setting out recruitment strategies, to recruit the best for the value of the dollar

Season 2018 you can see the difference in the clubs such as the Knights, Panthers, Dragons, Warriors who have been building there squads for years, because you dont build a premiership squad overnight.

We have not improved since 2014 and went on a downhill spiral, while the rest of the comp adapted to the changes and built their squads to the best of their abilities and powers.

Ivan Cleary and Michael Maguire were interviewed for the coaching positions and they kindly declined. If you cant work any of it out than you are off your bananas

Last edited:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nice boys with tight little black T Shirts belting fuck out of some middle eastern drums they use at their wedding ceremonies FFS fucking annoying pricks that ruin the afternoon for lots of folk who end up going home with a Giant sized fucking headache and a pain in the Ass. I know what i would like to do with this drumsticks.....stick em up their ass'e with the big knobbly end in first!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are definitely not a realistic person.

You are either uninformed or off your bananas.

Even before a ball was kicked off in Round 1 this year you got stuck into Pay and the Anderson's, which quiet clearly showcases that you had a agenda with them as the season didnt even commence.

Anderson's cleaned out Dib's cronies from the club and you were left cut and gutted that you "lost inside information" from Dib's cronies who fed you bullshit through the kennel over the years. All propaganda to suit Dib's needs.

Since the end of 2014 every single year we have lost influential players and they were never replaced with anything better or equal to. Just to name a few and refresh your memory, Ennis, Cook, Pritchard, Reynolds, Graham, etc. With the recruitment and retention, Dib and co carried out, we were never building to anything positive or great. As you can see with todays results, we do not have a genuine 1, 6, 7 or 9.

Since the end of 2014 when our squad, playing style, recruitement started to take a downhill spiral, you had other clubs in the competition (you wouldnt believe it but there is another 15 clubs) who started to build and improve their squads by tapping into their junior systems as well as setting out recruitment strategies, to recruit the best for the value of the dollar

Season 2018 you can see the difference in the clubs such as the Knights, Panthers, Dragons, Warriors who have been building there squads for years, because you dont build a premiership squad overnight.

We have not improved since 2014 and went on a downhill spiral, while the rest of the comp adapted to the changes and built their squads to the best of their abilities and powers.

Ivan Cleary and Michael Maguire were interviewed for the coaching positions and they kindly declined. If you cant work any of it out than you are off your bananas
Never heard "off your bananas" tbh I have heard "you're off your rocker" and "you're bananas" but not off your bananas lol

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Never heard "off your bananas" tbh I have heard "you're off your rocker" and "you're bananas" but not off your bananas lol
Its a nicer way than saying someone has got 4 x 12" dildos glued to their forehead

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I used to hate them, especially when they would play them on the train to/from the game... only drives the stereotypes of Dogs fans TBH.
Oh yes watch out for Dogs fans.. they play instruments.. should be locked up

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those drums annoy the crap outta me. They should be banned for their own protection.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I had the displeasure of having them beat the everloving shit out of those drums right next to me on Monday night..they scared the everloving shit out of 2 kids who are under 5. The annoying part is that sounds like I was in the middle of a Bollywood movie ffs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY! lol
@TANK 2.0 I believe the words you are looking for is...

ONNNNNNEEEEE HUNNNNNDRREEDDDD ANDD EIIIGHTTTYYYY!!

I almost bought tickets to the Darts Masters last year at The Star... until I saw the floor tickets were like $120 a night.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You dont like 95% of our squad

You dont like the Andersons

You dont like the NRL

You dont like the refs

Now youre bothered by drums and supporters

You are a negative person and you always have a problem for every solution
But he supported Dib and the old board

Is he really a bulldogs supporter?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The drums and cheerleaders are more exciting than our attack

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure who these kids are that keep banging those bloody drums at every.single.game, but can the NRL please fuck them off.

It's highly irritating, even hearing them constantly over the broadcast.

http://www.anzstadium.com.au/the-stadium/conditions-of-entry/
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into ANZ Stadium:
Whistles, hooters and horns. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of musical instruments including drums;

http://www.anzstadium.com.au/media/450192/nrl-conditions-of-entry.pdf
19. A Patron must not, without the prior written consent of an Organiser, have in their possession at an Event, or bring into an Event any:
(l) whistle, loudhailer, horn, bugle, or other musical instrument;

and if the club HAS given written consent for this to happen, they are morons.
I think you enjoy the beat of your own drum Mr I.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does the Knights retirement village still bring the entire band in? Bunch of old ***** with the trombone trumpet etc

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Beats that idiot who rings the cow bell at the Storm home games or the microphone and pa assisted chants at Souths games...or the idiot who constantly reminds the fans at Wests Tigers games to cheer on OUR WESTS TIGERS....
The idiot at the Storm game sounds like he's banging pans together FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.