Little Drummer Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Maybe it's a feminist protesting that her place is not in the kitchen? Lol
I'll take the pan off her, clobber her across the head with it, and tell her to take it and make me some farkin' eggs. I think @Realist90 would be proud.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll take the pan off her, clobber her across the head with it, and tell her to take it and make me some farkin' eggs. I think @Realist90 would be proud.
You just committed a hate crime. How dare you crack a joke!

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really don't see the big deal. I go to most home games and sit behind the posts and don't even hear them. Literally there are no more than 10 people in the bay and 50 behind the posts in general.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
that escalated quickly! I hope there are no SJWs reading :laughing:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You just committed a hate crime. How dare you crack a joke!
Yeah... well after she's done making my dinner, she can proceed to suck my disgustingly tiny zub!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does the Knights retirement village still bring the entire band in? Bunch of old ***** with the trombone trumpet etc
Last time I went to a game there. There were about 20 old biddies knitting.

Yep knitting through the whole game.

All I could hear was the clicking of the knitting needles.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just be thankful we still have fans who attend games considering the crap we've had to put up with the last several seasons.

At least it's not as bad as the fake electric Panther sound that goes off fifty times a game each Penrith home game. Or the crappy Viking crap sound they make at Canberra games...
Fixed.....

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could be a transgender. :tongueclosed:

So be careful.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Why the fukk do these little hektiks feel the need to play them in the foyer where everyone is getting food? During half time at last weeks game, we could barely hear eachother talk and the vendors were pretty pissed off. I find it extremely inconsiderate.

And if any of you are here in TK, stop being dickheads ffs.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the fukk do these little hektiks feel the need to play them in the foyer where everyone is getting food? During half time at last weeks game, we could barely hear eachother talk and the vendors were pretty pissed off. I find it extremely inconsiderate.

And if any of you are here in TK, stop being dickheads ffs.
Exactly. Play them during the game as much as you want but fuck off playing them in the foyer before the game and at half time thinking you's are hard and that everyone loves yas

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Exactly. Play them during the game as much as you want but fuck off playing them in the foyer before the game and at half time thinking you's are hard and that everyone loves yas
I was that close to scalding them with my beverage.

Death by Hot Chocolate.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
FFS you can’t even go to a footy game and play your drums and have fun without people bitching.
I used to play the drimbaki with 5 other mates, we really got the crowed going,
Even the white people started dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.