News Little Cleo Smith found alive!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fucking footballer's wife's aye , I like how they delete it when cop backslash Fucking own it or don't post it fuck me dead.
And they don’t mind the big houses and coke and starting a “charity” tax free about some crap that they really are passionate about all the time whilst finding plenty of opportunities to post pictures on Instagram in their bikinis. I think good on them but I can cop a hypocrite.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And they don’t mind the big houses and coke and starting a “charity” tax free about some crap that they really are passionate about all the time whilst finding plenty of opportunities to post pictures on Instagram in their bikinis. I think good on them but I can cop a hypocrite.
Aye, the thing is she may have a point may not , if she was that " brave " and concerned about it her msg she should of doubled downed not back peddled, the slackness of journalism these days waiting for some name to say something on twitter and the fire to start why would you bother saying shit on social media if you have half a name or connected to a name ?
Then the grovelling half arsed apologies if some of your " followers " may get upset .
They seem to be very passionate about what they have to say until it could cost them " likes" it's all fucking bullshit

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aye, the thing is she may have a point may not , if she was that " brave " and concerned about it her msg she should of doubled downed not back peddled, the slackness of journalism these days waiting for some name to say something on twitter and the fire to start why would you bother saying shit on social media if you have half a name or connected to a name ?
Then the grovelling half arsed apologies if some of your " followers " may get upset .
They seem to be very passionate about what they have to say until it could cost them " likes" it's all fucking bullshit
yep dig in at least or stfu and don't say anything .. their just attention seekers really and usually not very bright people these WAGS a reason why i reckon social media is fucked. gives too many idiots a voice.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come they dont describe the man arrested of aboriginal background?

for every other crime they always describe the man of middle eastern appearance?

Are aboriginals protected species?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How come they dont describe the man arrested of aboriginal background?

for every other crime they always describe the man of middle eastern appearance?

Are aboriginals protected species?
Not sure, is he aboriginal ? I'd be more concerned why a grown man collects bratz dolls and takes them driving with him

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
very wierd guy but thankfully it ended well and she seemingly was unharmed, is young enough hopefully to bear no scars going forward.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why haven't they released every little detail about the pedo **** that took her? Is it so the MSM doesn't appear racist?
exactly.. if they say it’s an aboriginal man watch the riots in the streets

but every other crime it’s ok to call it a man of middle eastern appearance.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure, is he aboriginal ? I'd be more concerned why a grown man collects bratz dolls and takes them driving with him
Ok how about a man of aboriginal appearance? (Even though he is 100% aboriginal)

Every other crime a man of middle eastern appearance is described

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the self harm stunt? Trying to pretend police roughed him up.. they will try anything won’t they

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok how about a man of aboriginal appearance? (Even though he is 100% aboriginal)

Every other crime a man of middle eastern appearance is described
I got no idea only seen shitty blury pictures

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What about the self harm stunt? Trying to pretend police roughed him up.. they will try anything won’t they
I don’t know but obviously mental health issues going on but yes he is probably aboriginal from the photo I saw but I didn’t read into it any more than that. They definitely say middle eastern appearance but I mean if you are you are. I don’t know why they didn’t call him Aboriginal if they know he is they should have.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Something is a bit weird about this, gets kidnapped 70kms away but yet they find her from 7 minutes from family home. Dunno I'm sure the police know a shit load more and it will come out.maybe I'm wrong though just seems a bit odd
agree 100% cops are too smart and would be phone tapping the parents phone, more come i think

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
yep dig in at least or stfu and don't say anything .. their just attention seekers really and usually not very bright people these WAGS a reason why i reckon social media is fucked. gives too many idiots a voice.
Yep I agree talk shit about how slave labour is so disgusting but still have the big Dimond ring and Louis Vuitton bag and sexy active wear with the $400 nikes ect ect ect

Also okay move out to Bourke and actively help
Indigenous communities in need if you care that much and breaks your heart..lol hah Bondi Icebergs is better.

Im not begrudging them I would do the same but shut the fuck up and get on with your privileged life and leave us out of it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
of course the media describes his aboriginality, only white criminals get the benefit of privacy unless they did something extra special

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep I agree talk shit about how slave labour is so disgusting but still have the big Dimond ring and Louis Vuitton bag and sexy active wear with the $400 nikes ect ect ect

Also okay move out to Bourke and actively help
Indigenous communities in need if you care that much and breaks your heart..lol hah Bondi Icebergs is better.

Im not begrudging them I would do the same but shut the fuck up and get on with your privileged life and leave us out of it.
i too would lap it up lol but your spot on they do shit me, rarely have they or do they contribute to the less fortunate, are from a fairly priveleged and usually un-earnt entitlement and ride on the sports stars coat tails and usually spend all his money.