News Little Cleo Smith found alive!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
And apparently a tip off from a neighbour. Hope the neighbour gets the million dollar reward if it was the case.
So they got a tip off then pocket pissed each other all afternoon?

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great stuff, I feared the worst. She’s back where she belongs. Guy must have mental problems- 18 days, why? I probably don’t want to know?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never follow cases like this, but with what seemed a lot of children going missing in the last few months I really got into this one. I’m dying to find out all the information the police have to finally release it after all the official stuff been done.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great stuff, I feared the worst. She’s back where she belongs. Guy must have mental problems- 18 days, why? I probably don’t want to know?
No one likes what the fruitcake did, but Government authorized bashings are a bit how you going.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently the man is very quiet and someone at the local shop tipped off police that he was buying nappies when the town knew he had no children.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems odd this happens a few weeks after the central coast boy who went missing

the central coast where the boy was found a few hundred metres from the house after 3-4 days. The 200 people searching and helicopter with thermal imaging couldn’t see him but he just pops up?

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one likes what the fruitcake did, but Government authorized bashings are a bit how you going.
this is a quote from the head of the investigation team

The man leading the investigation, Detective Superintendent Rod Wilde, confirmed the man's injuries were self-inflicted.

"We know that he's self-harmed while in custody, he's been to hospital, he's been treated for that," he said.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
this is a quote from the head of the investigation team

The man leading the investigation, Detective Superintendent Rod Wilde, confirmed the man's injuries were self-inflicted.

"We know that he's self-harmed while in custody, he's been to hospital, he's been treated for that," he said.
I reckon the cops did it but who knows.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AAQiRmf.jpg

Saw a news item where Benji Marshall's wife(she is on radio apparently heaven fucking help us all)was objecting to this beautiful photo being released to the public of a happy beautiful little girl.
I think Zoey Marshall should STFU?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why haven't they released every little detail about the pedo **** that took her? Is it so the MSM doesn't appear racist?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He doesn't look like him.
Apparently ch7 just jumped on FB, saw the similar name and published the info. They have now issued an apology but damage done. Wouldn't be good to be falsely named and shamed as Cleo's abductor.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Sydney Morning Herald
17°/22°​
Morning Edition
Friday, November 5, 2021​
James Manning​
Good morning. The border between NSW and Victoria reopens. Leaders are being urged to axe taxpayer-funded fossil fuel subsidies at COP26. And first up, Terence Darrell Kelly has been charged over the alleged abduction of Cleo Smith.​
Cleo Smith’s alleged abductor charged, had room full of dolls
The man accused of abducting four-year-old Cleo Smith from her family’s tent in northern Western Australia and holding her captive for 18 days had a room full of dolls inside his house. Terence Darrell Kelly, 36, was arrested by WA Police after detectives raided his Carnarvon home early on Wednesday morning and found Cleo alone in a bedroom playing with toys.
Mr Kelly was charged yesterday with forcibly or fraudulently taking or enticing a child and faced Carnarvon Magistrates Court. Several times during his court appearance, Mr Kelly asked journalists in the public gallery what they were staring at and told them when he got out, he would come for them. He was remanded in custody and will face court again on December 6.
Since his arrest, video has emerged of Mr Kelly recording himself inside a room filled with dozens of dolls. He also uploaded photos to Facebook taking a doll for a drive, writing under the post, “I love taking my dolls for drive arounds and doing their hair and taking selfies in public”. Neighbours said Mr Kelly had been acting weird and lived alone in his public housing property, which forensic officers have spent the past two days combing.
Seven may face hefty bill: A man wrongfully identified as the suspect could sue for more than $400,000, legal experts say.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 32898

Saw a news item where Benji Marshall's wife(she is on radio apparently heaven fucking help us all)was objecting to this beautiful photo being released to the public of a happy beautiful little girl.
I think Zoey Marshall should STFU?
And Buddy Franklin's wife also tuned in about Cleo's case making it all about race saying "Without taking away from the joy of finding a missing child alive and well, I can’t help but think about the disparity that exists in this country between missing children who are white and Indigenous children when it comes to the visibility and coverage of the case."

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And Buddy Franklin's wife also tuned in about Cleo's case making it all about race saying "Without taking away from the joy of finding a missing child alive and well, I can’t help but think about the disparity that exists in this country between missing children who are white and Indigenous children when it comes to the visibility and coverage of the case."

I think that just about everyone breathed an audible sigh of relief when the little one was found. I know I did.

Thankfully someone was alert to the situation and acted on their instincts.

I hope that all of those people who spewed forth vitriol towards her parents via social media are suitably happy with themselves.

Some people who should know better need to think before they say....their was never any mention about the child being white, never any comparison between the way things would be done if she had been indigenous. The following article apart from the photos published could have been any child not an indigenous one...once again no mention of that...Tell me are you personally put off by the photos published in the following article relating to the disappearance of a child earlier October? Public profile should not be used to push the agenda of race when there has been none.

1636066212424.png

A teenage boy who was missing for at least four days in the remote Northern Territory outback has been found alive, but his companion is still missing.

Mahesh Patrick, 14 and Shawn Emitja, 21, were reported missing by family members after they failed to return to the remote community of Hermannsburg, about 131 kilometres from Alice Springs, after spending the weekend at Arlparra.

They are believed to have been missing in the area of Arlparra and Harts Range since Tuesday.

An air and land search for the pair has been underway since Thursday.

Today, police said Mahesh had been found in bushland about 9:30pm on Friday by a community member.

They said he had been taken to the Arlparra clinic where he was treated for dehydration and sore feet from walking in the remote area.

1636066258434.png

However, Mr Emitja's whereabouts are still unknown and police are concerned for his welfare.
"We have concerns that Shaun has had no water and the temperatures are extreme," Senior Sergeant Michael Potts said.

On Friday, police said there was "no evidence" to show whether the pair had taken any provisions with them or would be able to find water.
Pair apart since Wednesday: Police
Police have said that Mahesh and Mr Emitja became separated on Wednesday, meaning that Mr Emitja has been on his own for more than four days.
They said they intend to continue their search via land and air.
"A helicopter is continuing an aerial search with information provided by Mahesh," Senior Sergeant Potts said.
"Police and trackers are continuing the ground search."

There have been leads in the search so far — community residents located the vehicle the pair were travelling in, a blue dual cab Nissan Navara, bogged on a dirt track about 9.6 kilometres south-east of the Redgum Store on Tuesday.
Two swags and a campfire were also found nearby.
Posted 16 Oct 202116 Oct 2021, updated 17 Oct 2021

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking footballer's wife's aye , I like how they delete it when cop backslash Fucking own it or don't post it fuck me dead.