Lichaa's jink, step followed by a sloppy pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brother, I don't hate him - he's just irrelevant.
He's not a dogs player. He's a has been. In his prime, now that's real comedy. I'm still trying to work out how many NRL teams he has payed for...6...7...12?
Spot on ... if they love him that much , they need to change the shade of blue they wear

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ITT: people think players just magically appear to be all time greats straight away.

Look at those three cretins at the tigers

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ITT: people think players just magically appear to be all time greats straight away.

Look at those three cretins at the tigers
Lol cretins.

Don't get it twisted, Tedesco is dope AF

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
And yet you continue to bring it up. Here's one for you - that race is run. Ennis got the FLICK to a team that will still be trying to win their first premiership in 2050 LOL. Des chose Lichaa and he's the one wearing Bulldogs colours. End of argument. 'Guy in his prime' .... LOL, not just a troll but a mentally challenged one as well. Wonder how Ennis's sphincter is feeling after Wednesday night? He's a real gun hey?
Here we go again........I say Im sick to my stomach...I never say anyone else is deranged...I present my case with logic, but anyone that wants to challenge me wants to call me a troll...hahahahahahaha...troll?....get real....IM SERIOUS IM NOT TROLLING and my opinion is as good as yours and I refrain from calling you mentally deficient. You talk of sphincters?....well doesnt the same apply to Klemmers, Jacksons, the Morris boys and Hokkos? or only Ennis's? So its not an argument is it? Ennis and OUR BOYS all failed miserably in SOO3...none of them performed well....take a look at the official NRL ratings of each of the NSW players in SOO3.

So the main argument in favor of Liccha is that Des picked him over Ennis? Is that right? Big deal. Des also picked TRex too...what a great buy hes been...sure Des has been able to pick up BMoz and Rona - great buys...but hes been there overseeing our entire squad and we are not building genuine depth in many key positions...Des is a good coach but Its difficult to get who we want because of the constraints of the cap. Ive said before Liccha needs to develop a kicking game.....its critically important to be able to grubber out of dummy half and be able to kick long out of dummy half....EVERY GOOD HOOKER EXCEPT MAYBE LUKE DOES......

Liccha might be better in attack if he didnt do so much defence...Its as if hes trying to top the tackle counts each week....maybe he needs to rotate with others in the line a bit more rather than spinning his wheels in D when hes so important to our attack.

Ennis is playing stronger in attack this year than he did with us the last couple of years....you have to think that has something to do with following the coaches instructions. Flanagan strikes me as the type of coach who wants his players to play whats in front of them while Des is so structured and demands such adherance to his game plan that you get the impression that he doesnt tolerate players deviating from his plan. If you doubt what I say watch Des's press conferences.....he is so in denial that his game plan is to blame whenever we lose its getting to be a joke now.

Please bring in Andrew Johns to teach Liccha AND THE HALVES how to kick and see how many tries we score or get repeat sets from grubbers and bombs the better field position we can play with then.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And yet you continue to bring it up. Here's one for you - that race is run. Ennis got the FLICK to a team that will still be trying to win their first premiership in 2050 LOL. Des chose Lichaa and he's the one wearing Bulldogs colours. End of argument. 'Guy in his prime' .... LOL, not just a troll but a mentally challenged one as well. Wonder how Ennis's sphincter is feeling after Wednesday night? He's a real gun hey?
Take your risperidone

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just think DES cut off his nose to spite his face when he wouldn't budge on Ennis , leaving us in a very vulnerable position, it was a power tripping decision done without regard towards the dynamics and bonds built between the captain and players .
it was an arrogant decision by Des , born from the God Complex he has of himself . I strongly feel we could have won the premiership this year on the back of momentum and team bonding.

We are really missing a player who can lead a team for 80 minutes not just a hooker

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew it last year it would come to this.

even if ennis wins a premiership or ends up being higher on the table than the dogs , people wont give him credit.

Like wise, its not Licchas fault we are not performing well this year as we should ve.

However at this stage of the year Ennis has contributed more to Sharks winning games than Liccha has contributed to Dogs wins.

Lets get some perspective.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I knew it last year it would come to this.

even if ennis wins a premiership or ends up being higher on the table than the dogs , people wont give him credit.

Like wise, its not Licchas fault we are not performing well this year as we should ve.

However at this stage of the year Ennis has contributed more to Sharks winning games than Liccha has contributed to Dogs wins.

Lets get some perspective.
Exactly lets get some prospective on this ... most of you are judging ennis whole season on 2 games ?? a win against a depleted cowboys and a win against a depleted dragons ... see a theme here???

reserve your judgement until we get to the finals

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at how Matt ballin played under des. Look at how ennis played under des. Now look at how lichaa plays. See a pattern here?

I dunno why we bought lichaa if all were gonna do is turn him into ennis. Sure lichaa has more attacking spark but he is being told to back off.. I think.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look at how Matt ballin played under des. Look at how ennis played under des. Now look at how lichaa plays. See a pattern here?

I dunno why we bought lichaa if all were gonna do is turn him into ennis. Sure lichaa has more attacking spark but he is being told to back off.. I think.
He is atm. He said in an interview his goal atm it to nail down playing 80mins week to week. After that his goal is to develop his kicking game, and other areas of attack.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly lets get some prospective on this ... most of you are judging ennis whole season on 2 games ?? a win against a depleted cowboys and a win against a depleted dragons ... see a theme here???

reserve your judgement until we get to the finals

yeah sure mate, just to add to the list 2 man of the match performances against the knights and souths as well.... FYI

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

bingo!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah sure mate, just to add to the list 2 man of the match performances against the knights and souths as well.... FYI
Mate atm im gonna back our coach to make the right call, who has won 2 grand finals and has made it to 4 of them as opposed to a coach who won a 12 month ban for poor management .. Time will tell who was right..

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Look I was just as filthy as any of you were when Ennis left and I think he is by and large a better hooker than that man he replaced for SOO in Farah and should have been NSW hooker regardless of the hand of the wog.

And I do think it is assy the way that some anti-Ennis posters effectively are saying "Nope you are not allowed to give him credit for what he's doing because he doesn't play for us any more **** you."

But I am going to back our coach no matter who he puts in at 9 and back that player too.

And Lichaa has been very good defensively too, and maybe a spell from half time to the fifty minute mark with a player like Reynolds shifting to 9 might be a good thing for the next week or two to keep Lichaa healthy so he is able to play the 80 come the Grand Final.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look I was just as filth as any of you were when Ennis left and I think he is by and large a better hooker than that man he replaced for SOO in Farah and should have been NSW hooker regardless of the hand of the wog.

And I do think it is assy the way that some anti-Ennis posters effectively are saying "Nope you are not allowed to give him credit for what he's doing because he doesn't play for us any more **** you."

But I am going to back our coach no matter who he puts in at 9 and back that player too.

And Lichaa has been very good defensively too, and maybe a spell from half time to the fifty minute mark with a player like Reynolds shifting to 9 might be a good thing for the next week or two to keep Lichaa healthy so he is able to play the 80 come the Grand Final.
I agree with your thinking. My theory is Ennis played to win and is very opinionated ( which is what I loved about him) but Ennis from all player's accounts has the character and charisma to potentially form a coup .It was definitely a strategic and threatened move by Des to retire him

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with your thinking. My theory is Ennis played to win and is very opinionated ( which is what I loved about him) but Ennis from all player's accounts has the character and charisma to potentially form a coup .It was definitely a strategic and threatened move by Des to retire him
Great theory... not.. your forgetting he was offered another year by des lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with you regarding Ennis,
Hey how's it going

Status
Not open for further replies.