Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And? Last pass doesn't = try assist.
Lol look who you're arguing with. Facts don't matter with him, it's what he thinks is facts is facts lol.
P.s can you update me on what's happening with Lichas performances I haven't watched a game in 3 weeks lol.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nu Brown has never played an entire game at hooker and defensively he is worse. Brown isn't an upgrade on Lichaa at all.
The games I saw him play for the Sharks were pretty positive. Interesting though that all of you wanted Lichaa hung drawn and quartered all year and I said he was a good player. Now I'm happy for him to go and you are all talking about wanting to sign him again. Woolford will train full on with the FG squad next year and he will go OK I think and with Brown we have more options than Lichaa this year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The games I saw him play for the Sharks were pretty positive. Interesting though that all of you wanted Lichaa hung drawn and quartered all year and I said he was a good player. Now I'm happy for him to go and you are all talking about wanting to sign him again. Woolford will train full on with the FG squad next year and he will go OK I think and with Brown we have more options than Lichaa this year.
Brown was playing 30 minute stints at mkst though. I was also always a supporter of Lichaa and knew he was capable of so much more and have said it a few times. Hasler ruined him like he ruined Moses and pretty much every other player in the squad. I'd take Lichaa playing his footy of Brown any day.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If he had done this 3 years ago, he wouldn't have played another game in the first grade under Des and his game plan of ruining careers.

He knows Des would look like an absolute clown if he dropped one of the best players on field at the moment because he's not following the game plan. This is why he's showing he still has what it takes.

I don't blame him. Des has ruined him and he's been given 3 games to win over another club..
Really???

Des is a big supporter of his.
If it was up to Des he would have been offered another contract.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brown was playing 30 minute stints at mkst though. I was also always a supporter of Lichaa and knew he was capable of so much more and have said it a few times. Hasler ruined him like he ruined Moses and pretty much every other player in the squad. I'd take Lichaa playing his footy of Brown any day.
Moses has looked a completely different player these last 2 weeks as well

He actually looks like he belongs in the halves

If our board know anything about footy they should see this and know that hasler is to blame

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah well i guess you can swap your hooker when Seggy is on the bench, but that doesn't mean he can't or won't go the full 80 with us. He'll have an off season to build his endurance up and he is a bit older than Lichaa was when he started with us and knows his game a bit better. You'd have to say that Moses has gone pretty well the last couple of weeks so his game hasn't been ruined just taking time to get there. As I said before the season started I expected Lichaa to run the ball, Hoppa to back up and Mbye to control the play with Reynolds doing what he always does and I thought we could go all the way. Unfortunately it has taken them all season to get it together and now they have even when we lose 2 key backs during a game we can still get the job done.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah well i guess you can swap your hooker when Seggy is on the bench, but that doesn't mean he can't or won't go the full 80 with us. He'll have an off season to build his endurance up and he is a bit older than Lichaa was when he started with us and knows his game a bit better. You'd have to say that Moses has gone pretty well the last couple of weeks so his game hasn't been ruined just taking time to get there. As I said before the season started I expected Lichaa to run the ball, Hoppa to back up and Mbye to control the play with Reynolds doing what he always does and I thought we could go all the way. Unfortunately it has taken them all season to get it together and now they have even when we lose 2 key backs during a game we can still get the job done.
Des haa ruined then, i don't see how anyone could say otherwise. Both players would of been so much better off without him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

If our board know anything about footy they should see this and know that hasler is to blame
Because thet are playing footy and not Desball. Moses has played a lot tighter to Lichaa the last 2 weeks and as a result has got better ball and had more options around him. He could actually run and take the ball right into the line because of it...thing is Des should of had him doing this the last few years instead of Desball.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We'd be best served playing Brown off the bench

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing what you can do when you're playing for a contract.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because thet are playing footy and not Desball. Moses has played a lot tighter to Lichaa the last 2 weeks and as a result has got better ball and had more options around him. He could actually run and take the ball right into the line because of it...thing is Des should of had him doing this the last few years instead of Desball.
Yep he's been running to the line which is COMPLETELY different to the previous 22 rounds

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True, but when he can play the way he wants to play from dh his passing isn't anywhere as bad. When he gets out from dh and uses shorter balls he is far more effective rather than the rubbish we have seen all season.
Agreed mate. We need a coach to let him go. He has looked good and I have shit on him all year and last too lol.

His pass from the ground still needs work but I would be happy for him to stay as long as Hasler gets the Spanish archer. If he stays them it's a waste keeping him because Mel Gibson will stuff him up even more

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We'd be best served playing Brown off the bench
who plays hooker then? Not Mbye because he needs to utilise his speed. I wouldn't mind to see
9. Lichaa/Garvey
14. Brown
but that won't happen cause both are gone so unless we sign Farah (lol), it'll be 9. Brown and 4 forwards on the bench.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
who plays hooker then? Not Mbye because he needs to utilise his speed. I wouldn't mind to see
9. Lichaa/Garvey
14. Brown
but that won't happen cause both are gone so unless we sign Farah (lol), it'll be 9. Brown and 4 forwards on the bench.
In the very strong possibility that Lichaa won't get re-signed,

9. Woolford
14. Brown

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Hasler is still around will make no difference who is playing 9 next year. They will just be a tackling machine not allowed to show any skill.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Hasler is still around will make no difference who is playing 9 next year. They will just be a tackling machine not allowed to show any skill.
Hookers don't do too well under Hasler... in particular Ennis & Lichaa. The shame is both had so much potential that has been suppressed.

A

Alexander the Great

When lichaa got a roll on today our forward fired up... des hasler ayre be ghideck = fuck your grandfather des

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Still needs to work on his passing but hell has he improved. Imagine him under Bellamy!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Moses has finally been shifted to the right hand side... That's why his playing better. The problem all along was Reynolds which is probably why hasler shafted him and grabbed probably the best left sided half in the game in Foran. Good coaching.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Easily our best player over the opening 40 and is playing the type of footy i knew he was capable of and saw him play in the lower grades. This bloke career has been stalled massively thanks to that scumbag Hasler.

I really hope we can hold onto him, he is capable of being a very good hooker and i hope it's with us under a new coach.
Did you see his wonderful pass from dummy half to JMoz that went 5 metres behind the intended target? Happy hes running but jury is out on passing game. I agree Des has shackled him.

Status
Not open for further replies.