Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A running hooker finally being allowed to run, what a concept!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Klem try and the other one being an offload to hoppa.

Oh my mistake... there was the one in the middle where he backed up and gave it to mbye who gave it to hoppa
He ran from dummy half gave it to mbye backed up and then offloaded to hoppa

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He ran from dummy half gave it to mbye backed up and then offloaded to hoppa
Technically Moses gets the try assist for that try but Lichaa still helped make that play. Lichaa has been our best over the 40, pissed that Wallace robbed us of seeing what else Lichaa and Moses could pull off playing footy together.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Technically Moses gets the try assist for that try but Lichaa still helped make that play. Lichaa has been our best over the 40, pissed that Wallace robbed us of seeing what else Lichaa and Moses could pull off playing footy together.
Moses passed to lichaa who offloaded to floppa

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa has been released but maybe des or our new coach next year or CEO can sign him up again

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone start a poll om keeping Lichaa!!!

I want to see the result.
Given Des has been criticized all season for "sticking by Lichaa"

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Easily our best player over the opening 40 and is playing the type of footy i knew he was capable of and saw him play in the lower grades. This bloke career has been stalled massively thanks to that scumbag Hasler.

I really hope we can hold onto him, he is capable of being a very good hooker and i hope it's with us under a new coach.
Agreed he looks good happy for him to stay BUT his pass and service still needs lots of work.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone start a poll om keeping Lichaa!!!

I want to see the result.
Given Des has been criticized all season for "sticking by Lichaa"
Mate, we don't need him. Nu Brown will do a better job and he is quicker. Woolford will be able to fill in next season as well.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Me too Mbye has been looking dangerous. We put 40 on them if he stays on and we don't lose a winger.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agreed he looks good happy for him to stay BUT his pass and service still needs lots of work.
True, but when he can play the way he wants to play from dh his passing isn't anywhere as bad. When he gets out from dh and uses shorter balls he is far more effective rather than the rubbish we have seen all season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate, we don't need him. Nu Brown will do a better job and he is quicker. Woolford will be able to fill in next season as well.
Nu Brown has never played an entire game at hooker and defensively he is worse. Brown isn't an upgrade on Lichaa at all.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We signed brown from Sharks... so we can't purchase another hooker...

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol he's only playing like this because he's desperate for a contract elsewhere! He's had 3 years to do this. He don't give a fuck about the club.
Not true. He played as Des told him to... he followed instructions... unfortunately to his detriment

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A running hooker finally being allowed to run, what a concept!
Lol, he wasn't allowed to run
He is defying Des in an effort to earn himself a contract at another club,

He is desperate to show what he can do, and is rightfully sticking it to Des

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, we don't need him. Nu Brown will do a better job and he is quicker. Woolford will be able to fill in next season as well.[/QUOTE

Agree, just makes me laugh when on the kennel Lichaa has been critized relentlessly all season and Des was a fool for keeping him in the team.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol he's only playing like this because he's desperate for a contract elsewhere! He's had 3 years to do this. He don't give a fuck about the club.
If he had done this 3 years ago, he wouldn't have played another game in the first grade under Des and his game plan of ruining careers.

He knows Des would look like an absolute clown if he dropped one of the best players on field at the moment because he's not following the game plan. This is why he's showing he still has what it takes.

I don't blame him. Des has ruined him and he's been given 3 games to win over another club..

Status
Not open for further replies.