Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Easily our best player over the opening 40 and is playing the type of footy i knew he was capable of and saw him play in the lower grades. This bloke career has been stalled massively thanks to that scumbag Hasler.

I really hope we can hold onto him, he is capable of being a very good hooker and i hope it's with us under a new coach.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Easily our best player over the opening 40 and is playing the type of footy i knew he was capable of and saw him play in the lower grades. This bloke career has been stalled massively thanks to that scumbag Hasler.

I really hope we can hold onto him, he is capable of being a very good hooker and i hope it's with us under a new coach.
They farewelled him last week he's gone brah

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Only a dumbass coach would stop him from running ffs

So frusterating we never got to see the best of him

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's had a hand in 2 of our tries.

Good luck lichaa

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol he's only playing like this because he's desperate for a contract elsewhere! He's had 3 years to do this. He don't give a fuck about the club.
He's playing like this because Des has been given the boot and his got limited control over the squad. The boy are playing footy now.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol he's only playing like this because he's desperate for a contract elsewhere! He's had 3 years to do this. He don't give a fuck about the club.
Like work, players get a rating at seasons end. His kpis was getting ticked. He was just playing as he was told... he probably saw what happens when you speak out against the dictator.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be happy to give him another year with a new coach. He has looked really good the last 2 weeks.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still passes slow from dummy half and personally I think MBye offers me in the 9 jersey (kicking game, speed and ball playing ability)

Status
Not open for further replies.