Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Surely Team List Tuesday is rid of Lichaa with Brown back.

When Wakeham returns from injury too that gives you:
6. Wakeham, Cogger, Marschke, Brown.
7. Wakeham, Cogger, Marschke, Brown.
9. B Marschke, J Marschke, Brown, Lichaa.

I can see it being:
6. Wakeham
7. Cogger/Brown (the other in first grade).
9. Lichaa

Only thing is I don't know how Cogger goes as a hooker. Unless we play Foran and Cogger in halves and Lewis at hooker?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me, Lichaa still named as #14.
This is so infuriating.
The time he came on the field on Sunday was a clear indication that he stifles our attack and cant be there wasting a bench spot.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is so infuriating.
The time he came on the field on Sunday was a clear indication that he stifles our attack and cant be there wasting a bench spot.
With the versatility of CHN and C Smith do we even need Lichaa on the bench? It almost makes more sense to have another forward such as RFM there instead

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the versatility of CHN and C Smith do we even need Lichaa on the bench? It almost makes more sense to have another forward such as RFM there instead
Thats what I mean!
Banish Lichaa and bring back RFM.
I want that mongrel and intimidation back.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please not RFM
He wasn't that bad, he was just used for too many minutes.
Keeping Martin and CHN as starting edge backrowers and interchanging RFM into the rotation or even as a prop could work with some impact.
He is at least a dangerous prospect with the ball.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He wasn't that bad, he was just used for too many minutes.
Keeping Martin and CHN as starting edge backrowers and interchanging RFM into the rotation or even as a prop could work with some impact.
He is at least a dangerous prospect with the ball.
He crabs across the field looking for an offload, instead of running straight and hard through the defencive line. He's defence is soft as well.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Explore his options....lol, what are his options? Find a telemarketing gig, or sign up for a pyramid scheme?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa should be a forward and that's it.. Does not have the aglity to pass a ball from the ground ..looked like he was going for the hoop each time he passed on Sunday..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can Someone send a video of his last 3 games of the 2017 season to all the ESL clubs ... someone is bound to think they can get that sort of consistency out of him.. We really need him off the books ASAP.. Heck ,,, we will sweeten the deal and through in Montoya...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Are you a struggling park football club?
Would you struggle to beat an Under 12s side?
Do you need a few known players to drag you off the bottom of the ladder and perhaps into contention for Ron Massey Cup?

Then listen up because do I have a deal for you.

For a limited time only, Invisible Recruitment are offering the deal of a century.

With every Lichaa contracted we'll throw in a Montoya and John Olive. ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

So hurry today and get in while stocks last, because this deal won't last long!!!

(total offer valued at $30,000 per season. Lichaa, Montoya and Olive not redeemable for cash. No refunds offered all sales are final. Delivery available worldwide).

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He crabs across the field looking for an offload, instead of running straight and hard through the defencive line. He's defence is soft as well.
I like RFM and think he has a lot of potential. He probably needs to go and watch what Elliott did on the weekend for a template of how to play off the bench. Elliott came on and just ran straight and hard.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like RFM and think he has a lot of potential. He probably needs to go and watch what Elliott did on the weekend for a template of how to play off the bench. Elliott came on and just ran straight and hard.
I totally agree, spot on!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can you blame them? It’s Lichaa they’re trying to get rid of. Who would take him?
I don't know... can we doctor up his birth certificate and palm him off to like St Marys Under 16s? Or surely theres a bottom dwelling ESL team in need of a bog average hooker!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is so infuriating.
cook v lichaa ...........sunday bloody sunday FMD

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you a struggling park football club?
Would you struggle to beat an Under 12s side?
Do you need a few known players to drag you off the bottom of the ladder and perhaps into contention for Ron Massey Cup?

Then listen up because do I have a deal for you.

For a limited time only, Invisible Recruitment are offering the deal of a century.

With every Lichaa contracted we'll throw in a Montoya and John Olive. ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

So hurry today and get in while stocks last, because this deal won't last long!!!

(total offer valued at $30,000 per season. Lichaa, Montoya and Olive not redeemable for cash. No refunds offered all sales are final. Delivery available worldwide).
DON'T SEND ANY MONEY!!! WE'LL BILL YOU

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know... can we doctor up his birth certificate and palm him off to like St Marys Under 16s? Or surely theres a bottom dwelling ESL team in need of a bog average hooker!
My current u16's hooker would run rings around the ****,he can pass off the ground both sides of the ruck ,he can tackle and he can count numbers in a defensive line.all basic components of being a decent junior RL hooker ........lichaa is'nt qualified lol