Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk is worse than litcha atleast litcha runs the ball and can pass from the ground jmk is useless fuck him off or fuck both off should of never got rid of cook club is out of control can't see things improving for many years and thats never been like the bulldogs I'm a born and bred dogs fan but honestly I could coach better than pay my team looks like this.

1 meany
2 okinbur/ crition
3 montoya
4 holland
5 smith/ crition
6 cogger
7 foran
8 tolman
9 hoppa
10 martin
11 jackson
12 COREY, H, N
13 smith
Reserves
14 odgen
15 faitala marina
16 fualauo
17 sue
Stick with this team for the rest of the year depending on injuries and we might start to gel for fuck sake pay its not that hard what a cracking side for now come on.
Ohh dear. I’m glad you back yourself. Confident fella.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
John Olive has to take home the chocolates surely
He's even beaten Chris Sandow $800k a season NSW Cup performance.

How often is there a player in your Top 30, who debuted in NRL in 2015, has 13 NRL games under his name, and yet is stuck playing Sydney Shield (the shitter version of Ron Massey Cup).

I really don't think anyone can beat that, as that's going from the top comp to the worst possible one before park footy.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's even beaten Chris Sandow $800k a season NSW Cup performance.

How often is there a player in your Top 30, who debuted in NRL in 2015, has 13 NRL games under his name, and yet is stuck playing Sydney Shield (the shitter version of Ron Massey Cup).

I really don't think anyone can beat that, as that's going from the top comp to the worst possible one before park footy.
Says just as much about our coach and how players and managers view their possible career prospects at our club, as much as it says about the player.

A shocking indictment on our reputation as a club. Would not be happening at the top clubs.