Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well initially he was going to be joining his dad Simon playing ESL. Then that fell through or something, and he signed with the Knights.

I suspect some of the goings on of Mad Monday might have contributed to him not being chased and re-signed again.

Plus there was a bit of an ego there and the games he played he was nothing special.
Was never ever going to ESL apparently

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well initially he was going to be joining his dad Simon playing ESL. Then that fell through or something, and he signed with the Knights.

I suspect some of the goings on of Mad Monday might have contributed to him not being chased and re-signed again.

Plus there was a bit of an ego there and the games he played he was nothing special.
He was farewelled before mad monday. That had nothing to do with anything.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mole reporting brandon smith isnt happy. Im very surprised. I hope he walks. Straight into our front row.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The mole reporting brandon smith isnt happy. Im very surprised. I hope he walks. Straight into our front row.
Parramatta are named as being after him. I don't think he'll go anywhere as part the reason he was happy at Storm was to bide him time and learn under Cam Smith.

Sounds like a media ploy to get him to move along.

Don't most clubs already have Top 30 locked in now?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parramatta are named as being after him. I don't think he'll go anywhere as part the reason he was happy at Storm was to bide him time and learn under Cam Smith.

Only need 29 locked in by like the start of the season

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah; I could be wrong but I think you have until June 30 to chop and change your top 30.
Would tha

Hes the kiwi hooker he wont go to parra even if they have more coin. Our pack would have to be something to cross his mind, same age guys he plays test footy with. We need our young kiwi reps to get in his ear. He will consider every club interested.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I only quoted about 3 days ago b smith leaving storm will never happen hahahaha. New age rugby league hey u cant pick it. What's next

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah; I could be wrong but I think you have until June 30 to chop and change your top 30.
I should clarify, I mean up to June 30 to change your last player in the top 30, not the entire top 30.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

The Storm and their fans love the kid.. if Storm want to keep him it will be hard to imagine him leaving, especially to Parramatta of all shit clubs

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only quoted about 3 days ago b smith leaving storm will never happen hahahaha. New age rugby league hey u cant pick it. What's next
It’s not a game anymore it’s a circus. Will be extinct in 5 years at this rate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So why didnt we keep Woolford if Pay wanted Lichaa gone?..
It’s rubbish because Lichaa was Pays first signing when taking over. Felt that he was restricted under Des

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After that performance, there’s no way he’s staying past his contract.

Absolutely horrible performance.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed.
JMK has absolutely claimed the #9.
His passing was infinitely better and while it still needs work, his defense has improved.
When Lichaa came on, his sloth-like movement killed our whole attack with the halves having to stop and reach for the ball, it was bad to watch.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And to think the bloke has managed over 100 first grade games with as little talent as he has.
hes laughing at this. Best prqactical joke ever.

This is squarely on bulldogs management that he hasnt been dealt with, amnd when brought up theres been excuses like 'who can we sign'.