Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Flicked it on again. A whole set of 1 out garbage

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His cousin is Trent Barrett. Will be in the Blue and White by 2024.
It seems we just want to keep buying players and hope the coach can have an impact.

Not one player has improved/developed under Barrett’s watch.

If our problem is always the roster, we have a much bigger problem.

Move Barrett on and get some serious strategists and football brains at the club.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He’s exactly what we need tbh. A tough no nonsense forward who will tackle all day. Will be a great replacement for Jackson in 24

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He will go to a decent club for decent money.

I don't think overs will get him at our abortion of a club.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I reckon Doorey once ready would be close to the same as Martin
Doorey is probably the softest forward in the comp. Every time he gets tackled, he lays down asking for a head high penalty then next minute the bloke is gone for a HIA then doesn’t return for the rest of the game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Doorey is probably the softest forward in the comp. Every time he gets tackled, he lays down asking for a head high penalty then next minute the bloke is gone for a HIA then doesn’t return for the rest of the game.
He Is beyond rubbish and the biggest bitch on the field.

If I had to have a run at a nrlol player, id pick him. Softer than baby shit.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liam Martin has missed 41 tackles so far this year and missed and 7, 5 and 9 in his last 3 games.. He's also had two games where he only made 46 and 39 metres..

He's a solid player but I think he's overrated and will look way worse away from Penrith. I don't see it ending well for whoever pays him big money.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
For the 17th franchise under Bennett’s influence to resemble being “competitive” from day 1 will need cooperation & generosity from the NRL to attract a quality playing roster. The NRL need a 2nd successful franchise in Brisbane to better leverage future Broadcast negotiations.
Don’t be surprised if Ciraldo is announced as Bennett’s assistant which would enhance Martin’s decision.
What the fark does "cooperation & generosity" actually mean? Get real, they for sure won't be getting a Salary Cap exemption, the other clubs would revolt, and nothing else really matters.

Always a Bulldog

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Liam Martin has missed 41 tackles so far this year and missed and 7, 5 and 9 in his last 3 games.. He's also had two games where he only made 46 and 39 metres..

He's a solid player but I think he's overrated and will look way worse away from Penrith. I don't see it ending well for whoever pays him big money.
yeah solid player in a star studded team. Doesn't create much for himself. He is a JJ type player - the 2022 version.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
Martin is tough no nonsense hard player. Bulldog like maybe?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yeah solid player in a star studded team. Doesn't create much for himself. He is a JJ type player - the 2022 version.
The last thing we need is another Jackson. Even the younger version..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Too small to have a long NRL career playing at his peak tackling, and getting tackled, by the NAS, Kikau type forwards that are now replacing the smaller fellas.

He will def end up like JJ at a struggling club. If he wants to preserve his playing career, he needs a Top 4 team