Opinion Lewis

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can only hope this bloke gets 6 weeks so Georgarlis can not pick him again keep saying a reserve grader!
He’s a shit **** but that wasn’t a high tackle, he made contact with his chest first and then his hand wnt up on impact, it was a great impact hit

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Trippers. He is a good player.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He's coming from a dark place though remember. Unfortunately us dogs fans are still firmly mired in a dark place. My dark place right now is called straight bourbon.
Needs to be buried in that dark place with 20 cubes of concrete poured on top.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know I can see why uncle Wally doesn't give any advice to Lachlan in regards to RL .... even the immortal doesn't have a hope that his nephew will learn how to play RL ... maybe Lachlan should try and give Vince a call, he might make it in the WWE after today's wrestling performance!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know I can see why uncle Wally doesn't give any advice to Lachlan in regards to RL .... even the immortal doesn't have a hope that his nephew will learn how to play RL ... maybe Lachlan should try and give Vince a call, he might make it in the WWE after today's wrestling performance!!!
He will still fail.

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only thing Lewis is good at is catching that beautiful fiancee of this ... she is fine but that is about all this kid has going for him!

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wrestling